Thanks

Is S.K.I.L.L SF2 is for Europe also??

is SKILL SF2 for Europe Also? i dont know how to download it, please if you know maybe you can help me, anyways maybe you guys know all FPS available for Europe kind you list it down thanks

Thanks
    Please read this thread and you will be able to figure everything out, and yes our cheat is for SKILL SF2 EU
    https://www.systemcheats.net/forum/s...-Install-Guide

Thanks
    ahh ok thanks sir, btw i have a question, if for example i got Banned, for a game any FPS, and is that already IP blocked? or if there have any FPS can i still join there?, i hope you know what i mean

Thanks
    I think you mean IP ban, Hardware Ban for the IP ban you can change your IP for the Hardware ban It's hard.

Thanks
    really?

because i have a friend that ask me to ask to you guys, and he said to me that, he got banned to a game FPS, but that website has 2 FPS, so they have he got banned in other FPS, and maybe if he can try the another FPS but in same Site, you think when he try the other, he is still banned there? even if he make a new accountr+email.

Thanks
    Thanked 4,406 Times in 1,634 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by nardo03 View Post
    really?

because i have a friend that ask me to ask to you guys, and he said to me that, he got banned to a game FPS, but that website has 2 FPS, so they have he got banned in other FPS, and maybe if he can try the another FPS but in same Site, you think when he try the other, he is still banned there? even if he make a new accountr+email.
    If your IP or HWID got banned in one game you will not be banned in the other game. But for example when playing CSS if you get VAC banned you will also get banned other Valve games such as TF2, but that is a special case. With most games you are fine and he could always change his IP address.