Thanks

Some New Features

Hello Guys,

I have One idea for a few Games and One Question about an idea from a Customer.

Is there any Chance for a Levelbot ? (Especially Games like COD, Battlefield, Crossfire )
    Why i ask that?
    Everyone know how long it takes, for example Leveling at Black Ops 3, collecting Cryptos etc.
    This Art of "Cheat" is, i Think, a lil bit difficult and hard, but not impossible.
    I know the complicated Art of coding but why not?

My 2. Question

A Customer before me had the Great idea with "Silent Aim".
    Trickshots with this option is not more that difficult like before.

This "Silent Aim" Option i have used for 1 Year from Another cheat site for crossfire before i take your cheats.
    In spectator mode it looks very legit and for example from 100 Players just 11 or 12 said i am Cheatin.

That cheat Option would be very nice for Crossfire, CS, and maybe Black Ops 3.

BTW: Nice Cheats.
    I love the BF1 cheat.
    I didnt know how far i can play with rage Settings. Thanks for that.

Thanks
    Thanks for your interest. You can see all requested features for bo3 here: https://www.systemcheats.net/forum/s...ature-Requests and for cf here:https://www.systemcheats.net/forum/s...ature-Requests. Silentaim has already been requestet and rejected for cf and for bo3 its in consideration.

Levelbot for bo3 is not possible as the level and so on is all server based, so i'm sorry but it wont be able to provide that.

Nice to hear that you like our cheats. If you have any other questions, let us know
    Last edited by Scythe; 09-22-2017 at 08:53 PM. Reason: ..

Thanks
    SystemCheats has never offered those "overpowered" features like, levelbot, fly hack and so on.....
    So that wont happen.

About silent aim, won't happen either.
    If you referred to "CS" as Counter Strike, silent aim is off the limits. Our CS cheats doesn't come with aimbot.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Scythe View Post
    SystemCheats has never offered those "overpowered" features like, levelbot, fly hack and so on.....
    So that wont happen.

About silent aim, won't happen either.
    If you referred to "CS" as Counter Strike, silent aim is off the limits. Our CS cheats doesn't come with aimbot.
    Why tho? I'm sure alot of people would like op cheats
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Live everyday like it's your last, so spend it on SystemCheats.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by TubeNinja View Post
    Why tho? I'm sure alot of people would like op cheats
    His decision and as you can see it really went well all these years so far at least for cs:go. Every game can have an aimbot but there's also some behind the scene negative effects due of it all the time, if he thinks is alright having an aimbot then it will have and so on. Regarding to fly hacks , level hack etc just like Scythe said, there are no cheats that offer this kind of functions and most likely , it won't happen just because that's how it is.

Most of the time , level hack / fly hack or any kind of "misc" cheat that "op" won't be possible because is server sided, this could be a reason in general.

Thanks
    Yeah, and people who works for Anti-Cheats would like those too
    Well, one of the reason that is justified is that if you have OP Cheat, you would get a helluva attention by developers, or Anti-Cheat.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Scythe For This Useful Post:

TubeNinja (09-23-2017)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Scythe View Post
    Yeah, and people who works for Anti-Cheats would like those too
    Well, one of the reason that is justified is that if you have OP Cheat, you would get a helluva attention by developers, or Anti-Cheat.
    Silent Aim is too OP ?
    Well, .. with that it makes the game more Leggit in spectator mode .. but Okay .. you will know the best :-)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Lumberjaack View Post
    Silent Aim is too OP ?
    Well, .. with that it makes the game more Leggit in spectator mode .. but Okay .. you will know the best :-)
    It isn't the SilentAim in particular, but the whole aim system that can get you detected easier. I think you are awared of other Cheats Provvider that offers AimAssist, get detected one or two times per year. SC Cheat for CS:GO is super safe (in terms of detection). There is still a chance but as you can see SystemFile do everything he can to avoid that possibility. In my opinion it's better to have a safe cheat rather than an OP one that get detected pretty easy (causing also a waste of your money). Hope you get now the point
    My personal guide on how to not get banned on COD: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ