Thread: Howdy

Hybrid View

Thanks

Post Howdy

Introduction
    Hello there, everyone! In this thread, I'm going to tell you all about who exactly TubeNinja is and what I do on a day-to-day basis! If you have anymore questions about me, just ask. I'm a pretty friendly person and I would love to answer any questions you have!

Who are you?
    Well as I said above, my name is TubeNinja. However, my real name is Jake. I don't have any preference with my name. As of yesterday, I have joined the SystemCheats forums for the first time. I can honestly say that I'm enjoying myself quite well! I live in Belgium. I can only speak two languages, and those are Dutch and English. At the time writing this, I am 15 years old. My birthday is on November 25. I can honestly say that I do not get emotional very easily, but that doesn't mean I don't care. Although I'm kindhearted and I truly do want the best for everyone around me, I will still tell it as it is. I have always been interested in what people think, why they think that and how their minds work. I love answering questions and talking about all sorts of topics. If you ever want to talk about something serious or completely random, don't hesitate to talk to me on here or on teamspeak.

What are your hobbies, favorites, etc.?
    Just so it's easier for both you and me, I will be creating this into a short list.
    ☆ I prefer bands over soloists.
    ☆ Light blue is my favorite color.
    ☆ My favorite food is pizza.
    ☆ I am awful at math, but I do pretty decently in other subjects.
    ☆ I enjoy the smaller text.
    ☆ My hobbies are art, creating graphics and gaming.
    ☆ I love music
    ☆ I do one sport, and that is Swimming.
    Thank you for taking the time to read my introduction!
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Reply With Quote (Selected Text) Reply With Quote (Selected Text)

2. ADMIN_NOTICE_PLACEHOLDER
    Thanks
    Welcome to SystemCheats Jake, we are glad to have you here as a member and hope you enjoy your stay

I hate math too!
    destr0yer@systemcheats:~#Rules > TOS > EULA
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Reply With Quote (Selected Text) Reply With Quote (Selected Text)

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Destr0yer For This Useful Post:

TubeNinja (08-13-2017)

Thanks
    Welcome to SystemCheats and I hope you enjoy your stay!

If you ever need help regarding our cheats feel free to ask and we will be more than happy to help.

"My hobbies are art, creating graphics" - Make me a Retro Style Signature?

P.S- I would not recommend giving too much personal info to strangers, you never know.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Jakubi For This Useful Post:

TubeNinja (08-13-2017)