Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by shunshi2 View Post
    yeah but he said he will look into it??
    If so then please be patient
    destr0yer@systemcheats:~#Rules > TOS > EULA

Thanks
    I am patient i just hope he does What he says and not Like the other providers who say the famous "i look into it" and Then does Nothing

Thanks
    i can conclude as above, love the site and the staff, very good support even tho sometimes things take a while i know that its for a reason, would love to see the aimbot in every cheat you do, its the best, ive tried every other site before i came across this one the aimbot is perfect, no snapping and the best part is you can move your mouse around and make it look even more human, all the others ive tried have either a sticky aim (stick to target when reached aimpoint or a very unsmooth one in games like star wars battlefront i was embarrased to use it when i tried the movement was so notchy (rant over)
    maybe a few more games supported (being very anal on this one)

keep it up guys

Cheers Noris
    Its hard to feel the friction, under water.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to noris For This Useful Post:

SerimArda (08-09-2017)

Thanks
    exactly thats what i mean by that systemfiles is the only one who knows how to code a aimbot with smooth aim that actually works its just sad to see so many games dont let the user get a chance to choose if they want to use aimbot or only esp
    not fun being limited but lets see if systemfiles has an answer for us today as he should be coming home today

i atleast hope on some good news

- - - Updated - - -

Yo systemfiles Can we expect anything just to know if i should buy full package or not

Thanks
    exactly thats what i mean by that systemfiles is the only one who knows how to code a aimbot with smooth aim that actually works its just sad to see so many games dont let the user get a chance to choose if they want to use aimbot or only esp
    not fun being limited but lets see if systemfiles has an answer for us today as he should be coming home today

i atleast hope on some good news

- - - Updated - - -

Yo systemfiles Can we expect anything just to know if i should buy full package or not
    He is working on things currently in order of importance, he should get back to you soon

Thanks
    Nice Im so hyped man

- - - Updated - - -

Any answer on this?

~Infraction given.
    Please stop insisting, be patient.
    Last edited by Psychopath; 08-11-2017 at 12:48 PM. Reason: Infraction given.

Thanks
    Nice Im so hyped man

- - - Updated - - -

Any answer on this?
    You'll need to be more patient and no need to bump this thread daily for updates, that is almost like asking for an ETA

SystemFiles will announce any changes/updates when the time comes so just keep your eye out for those announcements.

Thanks
    its been 10+ days since last time and still no answer on this

Thanks
    SystemBot cheats will stay Systembot and systemradar will stay systemradar, it is what it is, Systemcheats goes for security and not feature rich cheats.

About the cheats that are down or need to be improved SystemFiles is working on them to fix them.

Anything else I can help you with?, just ask and I'm more than happy to answer your questions.

Thanks
    Thanked 7,738 Times in 3,269 Posts
    shunshi2, It will take as long as it needs..
    We can't stop everything and discuss just the things u've suggested.
    There is too much shit we have to take care of before we even consider discussing your suggestions..
    Sorry, but this how it is right now. We all stressed out and barely have any free time.

I'll keep this thread closed, but it's definitely under "consideration" as of right now. A lot of things are nicely suggested and some probably won't happen.
    We cannot give you an official statement/answer about all this for now, therefore I'm closing the thread until further notice! However, I REALLY appreciate all the suggestions, we will get to them asap.