Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by SystemFiles View Post
    Thank you for your suggestions. I agree that many cheats require improvement. I will look into it.
    Your cheats are great. But i hope ill see no recoil and no spread in Bf4 soon Aimbot is removed for safety reason right?

Thanks
    The cheats are great yes
    But the fact that aimbot (Systembot) is not added for Security Reasons is so annoying Why R we limited to safety?
    I Think systembot should Be in every cheat and if u dont want to use aimbot Then simple dont
    But dont limit the users they Will buy Else where trust me i did and 10 other friends if systemfiles had systembot for all we would buy full package 1year

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by shunshi2 View Post
    The cheats are great yes
    But the fact that aimbot (Systembot) is not added for Security Reasons is so annoying Why R we limited to safety?
    I Think systembot should Be in every cheat and if u dont want to use aimbot Then simple dont
    But dont limit the users they Will buy Else where trust me i did and 10 other friends if systemfiles had systembot for all we would buy full package 1year
    Maybe Aimbot Would Make The Hack Easier To Be Detected? If im not wrong once a hack is detected, the hack would have to change its signature to be undetected again. I not very sure. I just started coding hacks for games.
    Last edited by Rushilol; 08-05-2017 at 08:56 PM.

Thanks
    maybe but there is also chacne to be detected with just ESP screenshot cleaner can fail

anyway i still think it's bad idea to limit user to esp only like cmon

just tested in the division never have i had so much fun with a legit config other provides really dont know how to code when u compare to the high quality cheat systemfiles is making
    with the config i made it pretty much felt like i was a professional gamer so much fun

but then i went to try l4d2 and the moment i opened menu to find there is no aimbot etc. that made me cry how am i gonna have fun with esp?
    i really wanted something like i had for the division :/

i really do hope that u @Systemfiles make something happen regarding this dont limit the users let the user choose what they wanna use
    Last edited by shunshi2; 08-06-2017 at 02:42 AM.

Thanks
    bro could you take a time and update the paladins cheats? your customer is waiting for you, we need your help, Thanks before!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by SystemFiles View Post
    Thank you for your suggestions. I agree that many cheats require improvement. I will look into it.
    bro could you take a time and update the paladins cheats? your customer is waiting for you, we need your help, Thanks before!

Thanks
    dude let him enjoy his vacation man he has a family life too

im pretty sure when he get back he will fix most of the cheats thats under "updating" including paladins
    and in my case i hope he will work on some off the stuff from this thread

Thanks
    Please be patient guys, it will be worth it
    destr0yer@systemcheats:~#Rules > TOS > EULA

Thanks
    hopefully it will

- - - Updated - - -

can we expect something to happen regarding what i posted in this thread?
    if so im gonna buy fullpackage right now and if not im pretty disappointed when u think about that systemfiles is the only coder who actually know how to code so it works

Thanks
    Thanked 1,078 Times in 794 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by shunshi2 View Post
    hopefully it will

- - - Updated - - -

can we expect something to happen regarding what i posted in this thread?
    if so im gonna buy fullpackage right now and if not im pretty disappointed when u think about that systemfiles is the only coder who actually know how to code so it works
    Aimbot for L4D2 is rejected https://www.systemcheats.net/forum/s...ature-Requests

Thanks
    yeah but he said he will look into it??