Thanks

CS:GO Cheat Review

Menu - 9/10

The menu is nice for who is the beginner for cheating but little bit buggy. When i pressed delete,the menu shows up and when i tried to change settings my player is shooting in cs:go.It has to fix.

Price - 9/10

Price worth for security but not for esp sorry

Support - 9/10

The support seems to be good and forum have lots of friendly members.

Security - 10/10

No detections

FINAL 8.5/10

Esp is working perfectly.This esp like CS 1.6's esp so i like it. Before i buy that cheat, i think it has a triggerbot but it has not I wish there is a triggerbot or something else.ESP isnt working when you die This is a major deficiency.

p.s: SORRY FOR MY BAD ENGLISH AND MY GRAMMAR IS SO BROKEN
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Reply With Quote (Selected Text) Reply With Quote (Selected Text)

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to snowbaba For This Useful Post:

Cheater22 (08-02-2017),Psychopath (08-02-2017),Scythe (08-02-2017)

Thanks
    Thanks for your honest review!
    We really appreciate it
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Reply With Quote (Selected Text) Reply With Quote (Selected Text)

Thanks
    Thank you for taking the time to write a positive review, we really do appreciate it

Thanks
    Thanks for the kind review.

Few things, yes you need to open the CSGO menu while in game or else your player will move around/shoot, it is like that with a few other cheats here as well (perfectly normal .

Also it is setup specifically so you cannot see the visuals when you die for security reasons, you can see it is described @ https://www.systemcheats.net/forum/s...ature-Requests ([Rejected] ESP is not working while spectating a player (this is not a bug, it is meant to be like this and there is no way around it).
    destr0yer@systemcheats:~#Rules > TOS > EULA