Thanks

COD Infinite Warfare cheat review

First let me start off and say I am not a tech savvy person at all. In fact I received my first gaming pc this year 2017 and before this I would rarely even use a pc.

With that said I downloaded this very easily and the instructions were very detailed and easy to follow.

The hack itself worked wonderfully. I am an already above average FPS player albeit on console with a controller on my hands. My KD in COD games is above 2 with out being a try hard. The days I actually try hard I can easily achieve 3 KD and up. Needless to say mouse and keyboard is alot different yet very satisfying.

With the hack you become a God. In order to make it more realistic id let the enemy team kill me several times and played slowly to not give away anything. The hack is very customizable to make it even less detectable by the naked eye. All in all I am happy I purchased this one day trial and today I reupped to the full 6 month package.

If any one reading this is on the fence about the purchase go for it. I'm actually having fun playing these games again and that's coming from a guy who is actually good at these games.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Reply With Quote (Selected Text) Reply With Quote (Selected Text)

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to lopelpicks For This Useful Post:

Destr0yer (07-04-2017),MiDAZOLAM (07-04-2017),Psychopath (07-04-2017),Scythe (07-13-2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,738 Times in 3,269 Posts
    Thank you for the great words! I am very happy to hear you like it!
    Enjoy your stay and have fun!
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Reply With Quote (Selected Text) Reply With Quote (Selected Text)

Thanks
    We are glad to hear we were able to help you become god, enjoy pwning your disciples!

Thanks
    Thank you for your review we appreciate the kind words.