Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thanks

Paladins --- from Reseller to SystemCheats.net

Generally I do not make reviews related to cheats. SystemCheats on the other hand...is an exception. I have a lot to say about this so if you do not wish to waste more than 5 minutes of your time reading this detailed review, I'd leave now! Last warning!

General Opinion: The menu at first glance looks like any basic cheat. Now this isn't a bad thing and this isn't a good thing, it's just there and its very basic, BUT you get the necessary settings you need to grind the leaderboards and fool pros and even the staff members of Hi-rez themselves.

I've been using this cheat for a while now but I originally found the cheat through a reseller who I will not name out of respect to the current forum I am on. I used the cheat for quite a while and was floating around the top 1000 players. I really had no interest in taking Paladins seriously until about 7 months ago. In that time I've practiced extensively with this cheat at home or while streaming. I've used this tool to literally "fake it until you make it" and boy, I've faked it.

I like the simplistic menu layout and I'd give the FOV setting a 10/10 for how well it reacts to the enemy hitboxes. I give the tracking of the aimbot and its coding a 10/10 as it is clean and smooth and when used right is physically impossible to notice with the naked eye. Now when it comes to the ESP, the options and variables you have are wonderful, some of them are irrelevant to Paladins but I will say in other games they do work just fine. the 3D boxes are great and have no clipping issues with different GPUs like some other cheats I've used in the past. Hardware wise this cheat has been compatible with systems I've owned ranging from AMD Athlon with a radeon 7000 series, AMD FX 4300/6300/8350 with a GTX 680 and GTX 750 TI, all the way to my current pc using an Intel i7-6900k with sli 1080TI. Cant beat that honestly and I'm very happy with that.

Triggerbot: One of the best triggerbots I've used besides one that I paid for for LAN tournaments built into my mouse, but I paid in the thousands for that cheat for lifetime support and that's from a friend on friend basis with that coder..... for a public cheat, flat out, systemcheats has the best paladins triggerbot byfar and heavily surpasses other providers. Quick reaction on champions like kinessa and wouldnt recommend anyone else.

Prediction: This is where my only pet peeve comes in with systemcheats, Great prediction for most champions, but specific ones which are maldamba/makoa are the only ones I have a hard time liking, I've used other providers as I've stated before and the only two heros systemcheats needs to dig some time into are those two, pip is fine, grover is fine and so arent the other champions without a doubt. 9/10

Overall customization: Bare necessities and honestly still 10/10, you dont need any of those fancy settings other providers offer, as long as you use these ones properly you will succeed and overcome many high rank legit players without them ever knowing or questioning your personal integrity and may even ask for your "tips" which of course you'll have to bullcrap....8)

Streaming: Now this, this is the only downfall of SC, you MUST before ever streaming turn all ESP/UI notifications off or you will be caught, SC does not offer a streaming mode like some other paladins cheats, but this is not a reason to stray away from this cheat. Most of you will never ever stream or take the time to record a youtube video so this will not effect you in anyway, others who take the game more seriously and may try to profit off paladins, this may be what pushes you away unless you're willing to learn to play without ESP/Notifications while streaming/recording. Wont take off to much on this because it is a niche option that only some people require.

---Flat 1-10 ratings---
    Aimbot: 10/10
    Triggerbot: 10/10
    Prediction: 9/10
    Customization: 10/10
    Streaming: 5/10

Overall combined score on a 5 star rating: 4.4/5 (Score determined by adding the ratings of the 5 categories and dividing by 10)

What this cheat has given me personally: In the 7 months I've been playing paladins competitively for money, this cheat has given me friendships in the Esports community, I've now reached top 25 players world wide, competed in 1 non-ESL LAN tournament, played with multiple Esports teams, met Hi-rez staff at events and have received compliments from them. I've been able to profit from this and make my life physically better through the income this has allowed me to earn.

I do feel guilty for lying to players and anyone who may compliment me or look towards me for help but I do not regret ever beginning this series of cheating simply due to the fact that my life has improved and I'm able to provide things to my girlfriend, soon to be spouse, and bring her places we probably would have had to wait and save money for. The first thing I did with the money I began earning was to buy my dream car, nothing stupid expensive, no not a sports car, a used nissan 240SX that i've modded and built myself. I've bought my dream PC and custom cooled it how I've always wanted it.

Flat out, fully honest, If I never stumbled upon the reseller I would've never found Systemcheats in general and I would've never been ballsy enough to take my cheating to this level. I'm literally faking it to make it and I honestly dont care that im a fake, I've bettered my life thanks to you Systemfiles and your staffs hard work. I may not know how difficult it is to do your job, I may not be a coder or programmer, but I do know It's something I never would be able to learn unless I started early and I'm grateful to you for the chances I've been given even if It's through cheating and lying. Sometimes you need to do what you need to do to get by, this is one of them.

This review is not only a review but a thank you to the people of Systemcheats, My main account here @ Systemcheats may be newer but my cheating experience is seasoned and I found you through a reseller where I had months of experience with your paladins cheat before coming to the main website that systemfiles owns and operates with you the staff.

To any Newcomers to Systemcheats or veteran users of the forums, this is the BEST provider hands down, and this is the BEST paladins cheats hands down.

Anytime this cheat is down, you look back to this review, the wait is worth it and you should never question it unless everything hits the fan with Hi-rez.
    I bought my 1 year sub because of my experiences with this cheat and I'll do it next year too.

So please, if you're looking for an honest review, I'm here to tell you this cheat works and this cheat can do what you need as long as YOU the user are willing to learn to cheat properly, safely, and anonymously.
    Never share your account name, you'll never sadly get to know who I am either as my post has probably made you wonder now.

I'll gladly meet you on my smurf/update testing account and we can play together and do some trolling.

Long live SystemCheats and a big shout out to the A+ customer support and A+ service provided by this website. You guys deserve a vacation for making me this happy 8)

~Piecez
    Last edited by Piecez; 06-24-2017 at 06:09 AM.
    [Insert Smartass Remark Here]
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Reply With Quote (Selected Text) Reply With Quote (Selected Text)

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Piecez For This Useful Post:

Cheater22 (06-24-2017),Destr0yer (06-24-2017),Forcked (06-24-2017),hkg (08-25-2017),Jakubi (06-24-2017),MidnightCOM (10-18-2017),Psychopath (06-30-2017),Scythe (06-24-2017),SystemFiles (06-24-2017)

Thanks
    Thank you very much for the extremely detailed review! We love hearing the feedback and are happy to have you as part of the community!
    destr0yer@systemcheats:~#Rules > TOS > EULA
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Reply With Quote (Selected Text) Reply With Quote (Selected Text)

Thanks
    Nice review, I 110% agree with you on the Trigger-bot (And all other features) I came from a past hacking site that I will not name, been a member there for over 5 Years. Didn't think any other place could top them but oh boy was I surprised when I signed up for SystemCheats. Very quick feed-back by the Mod's here to any question you may have. One thing that I used to dis-like is the time it takes for hacks to update BUT now I fully understand that the reason for hacks taking some time is that they ensure the hacks are 200% safe for their customers and they go through every little thing when it comes to testing it before re-releasing the hacks so that we don't have to encounter any problems or bugs.

You cant go wrong with this site, They Excel in every aspect form other sites I have been to (And I have been to a lot)

5. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Forcked For This Useful Post:

Cheater22 (06-24-2017),Destr0yer (06-24-2017),Piecez (06-26-2017),Scythe (06-24-2017)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Forcked View Post
    Nice review, I 110% agree with you on the Trigger-bot (And all other features) I came from a past hacking site that I will not name, been a member there for over 5 Years. Didn't think any other place could top them but oh boy was I surprised when I signed up for SystemCheats. Very quick feed-back by the Mod's here to any question you may have. One thing that I used to dis-like is the time it takes for hacks to update BUT now I fully understand that the reason for hacks taking some time is that they ensure the hacks are 200% safe for their customers and they go through every little thing when it comes to testing it before re-releasing the hacks so that we don't have to encounter any problems or bugs.

You cant go wrong with this site, They Excel in every aspect form other sites I have been to (And I have been to a lot)
    Thank you very much and happy to hear this from you as well

Yes paladins has been updating and been under rigorous testing, we hope to have it back out to you guys soon!
    destr0yer@systemcheats:~#Rules > TOS > EULA

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Piecez View Post
    to my girlfriend, soon to be spouse, and bring her places we probably would have had to wait and save money for
    Pre-Congratulations on the marriage man! brings a smile to my face

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Forcked For This Useful Post:

Piecez (06-26-2017)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Forcked View Post
    Pre-Congratulations on the marriage man! brings a smile to my face
    Thanks mate means a lot, been with her for over 4 years now, one big step in our lives coming up!
    [Insert Smartass Remark Here]

Thanks
    @Piecez: Your detailed review is absolutely great.
    It is also great that your review is honest (e.g. you mention that the visuals are visible in the stream).
    We really appreciate it!
    Reviews like that give new (potential) customers a concrete idea, what they can expect from the cheat.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Cheater22 For This Useful Post:

Piecez (06-24-2017)

Thanks
    @Piecez
    Thank you for your review and speaking highly of our cheats!
    We appreciate having a feedback from our customers.

@Forcked
    Thanks for understanding and speak highly of our Support Team.

Thanks both of you guys!
    Glad to have you both with us ^^

Regards,
    Scythe.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Scythe For This Useful Post:

Piecez (06-24-2017)

Thanks
    Thank you for your detailed review.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to MiDAZOLAM For This Useful Post:

Piecez (06-26-2017)

Thanks
    This is a very nice detailed review,
    I enjoyd reading it alot.

Best of luck to your marriage, grow old together ^^!

17. The Following User Says Thank You to EliteProctor For This Useful Post:

Piecez (06-26-2017)