Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thanks
    Can I just ask:

Do you still play?

As you played in the esports for Money, did you play the matches at home or where the other ''great'' players tend to play where theres a Crowd watching etc.

By streaming, did you mean you were streaming or the other people streaming your game? If it was other people did you turn off you wallhack/esp?

Have you been banned Before?

Also, great Review that gives hope to all cheaters
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Reply With Quote (Selected Text) Reply With Quote (Selected Text)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by hkg View Post
    Can I just ask:

Do you still play?

As you played in the esports for Money, did you play the matches at home or where the other ''great'' players tend to play where theres a Crowd watching etc.

By streaming, did you mean you were streaming or the other people streaming your game? If it was other people did you turn off you wallhack/esp?

Have you been banned Before?

Also, great Review that gives hope to all cheaters
    I do still play

Yes i did play at a few LAN tournys, but I was using a custom mouse cheat not Systemcheats as yah know we cant really run the software on the PC

Streaming wise I would be in-game with streamers as they stream such as IHOLDSHIFT/Powtech/Arkrael/Z1unknown/Dexter911. voice chat + spectating.

I have never been banned on my main account, but my test accounts recently have been with all the updates and our lovely systemfiles trying to fight off EAC detection.
    [Insert Smartass Remark Here]
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Reply With Quote (Selected Text) Reply With Quote (Selected Text)

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Piecez For This Useful Post:

SerimArda (09-01-2017)

Thanks
    wait, how as your test accounts been banned but not your main?
    btw can you share screenshots of settings cause will buy this cheat soon switching from another.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,078 Times in 794 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sigge94 View Post
    wait, how as your test accounts been banned but not your main?
    btw can you share screenshots of settings cause will buy this cheat soon switching from another.
    If you don't use the cheat on your main its safe. Only accounts used when the cheat is detected ever get banned.