Thread: GTA 5 review

Thanks

GTA 5 review

Hello everyone, I bought again cheat here after long time, first time I bought for 1 month, then when I came back to GTA 5 Online I told myself: "I must buy this again", so I bought it now for 6 months. Cheat is great, rating 10/10. Why? Because it's powerful cheat, it has very very good options, but I only use Health Hack, No Recoil, No Police, very easy to finish missions and earn money. I like that they didnt added money hack, so you dont get banned that easy, they think for their customers

Many people are asking: "This cheat is 100% undetected?", well it is undetected, but use it smart. When I see players attacking me with rocket launchers then I turn off everthing with panic key, I dont want them to report me, but I use Health Hack and other options in every heist and they dont even notice that. Well, few people noticed because they was attacking me with a rocket launcher and maybe they reported but they can blow me. If you want to buy a cheat then buy it here because it's safe and its instant delivery. I have paid via Paypal, downloaded cheat, started GTA and started having fun.

I like Super Damage and Super Impact, because with only one bullet you can destroy players tank, kuruma and other vehicles. Two guys was trying to kill me with a hydra, I take them down with only one bullet (Not both at same time lol), one by one. They was like "WTF, HOW", I told them maybe it was a bug, they dont even know what is going on.

You can troll people in heists with Super Damage and Super Impact. How? When you turn that ON, I noticed when they are in same car with you and they shoot at vehicle then the vehicle fly away, they was like "What the hell is going on?"... I was laughing when i was trolling and they yell on voice chat. very fun to use.

I'm sorry for writing a long text and my English is bad (I have learned English by watching cartoons and movies).

So, if you want a powerful cheat then buy it here, it's not a waste of money, it's cheap for a powerful cheat like this. If I had a stronger computer I would record how I cheat and troll peoples.

That's all from me, thank you for reading, now it's time to make a coffee and play GTA 5 Online.... (With cheats ofc).
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Reply With Quote (Selected Text) Reply With Quote (Selected Text)

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to razerdog93 For This Useful Post:

Cheater22 (06-23-2017),Destr0yer (06-23-2017),Psychopath (06-30-2017),Scythe (06-23-2017),SystemFiles (06-23-2017),weeDzxp (08-19-2017)

Thanks
    Thank you for this awesome and very detailed review!
    destr0yer@systemcheats:~#Rules > TOS > EULA
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Reply With Quote (Selected Text) Reply With Quote (Selected Text)

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Destr0yer For This Useful Post:

razerdog93 (06-25-2017)

Thanks
    Thanks for the review brate.
    Glad to see that you're enjoying our cheats.
    Thanks for coming back to us!!

Regards,
    Scythe.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Scythe For This Useful Post:

razerdog93 (06-25-2017)

Thanks
    Thank you for the review razerdog93.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to MiDAZOLAM For This Useful Post:

razerdog93 (06-25-2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 4,906 Times in 1,592 Posts
    Thank you for your review we appreciate the kind words!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to SystemFiles For This Useful Post:

razerdog93 (06-25-2017)