Thread: Goodbye

Thanks

Goodbye

Hey, so about 3 years ago I've introduced myself to the community.
    Now I'm at the point where I can't see any fun in gaming and taking advantage of it by using SC (which was fun as hell).
    So this might take a while to read or maybe not, but this is the final goodbye from my side to the SC community and it surely was a long ass adventure.
    I've had my fun and always got the best customer support out of any other community.

To future customers, new customers or even a lil' older customers. Stick with systemcheats, it's the safest and best cheat provider out there and everyone in the staff surely knows what they are doing and what's expected out of them.
    I joined back in 2014, the 8th june to be exact and I didn't think I'd stick with it for such a long time. You have to keep in mind, 3 years is a damn long time.
    I've met great people throughout the journey and there was never any negativity.
    I still have months long of subscriptions but I guess I'll just let them run out until the Customer userbar is gone
    Not sure if I'll ever come back but I gotta say one thing again everything was fun, I'd recommend this cheat provider to anyone who comes up to me asking for a cheat-provider.
    Anyway, thanks to everyone sticking with this community, make sure to tell everyone because IT IS the best of the best.

Thank you SystemFiles, Psychopath, Scythe, Lunatic, Kaito, Death, Devilpiero, Leo and anyone else I couldn't remember or list on here for the great time i had.
    I'm out, see ya!
    Last edited by Team Faglets; 06-21-2017 at 02:18 PM.

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Team Faglets For This Useful Post:

Cheater22 (06-20-2017),Death (06-20-2017),Eksdeee (07-01-2017),MiDAZOLAM (06-20-2017),Monster1337 (10-03-2017),Psychopath (06-28-2017),Scythe (06-21-2017),Zid (07-27-2017)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Team Faglets View Post
    Hey, so about 3 years ago I've introduced myself to the community.
    Now I'm at the point where I can't see any fun in gaming and taking advantage of it by using SC (which was fun as hell).
    So this might take a while to read or maybe not, but this is the final goodbye from my side to the SC community and it surely was a long ass adventure.
    I've had my fun and always got the best customer support out of any other community.

To future customers, new customers or even a lil' older customers. Stick with systemcheats, it's the safest and best cheat provider out there and everyone in the staff surely knows what they are doing and what's expected out of them.
    I joined back in 2014, the 8th june to be exact and I didn't think I'd stick with it for such a long time. You have to keep in mind, 3 years is a damn long time.
    I've met great people throughout the journey and there was never any negativity.
    I still have months long of subscriptions but I guess I'll just let them run out until the Customer userbar is gone
    Not sure if I'll ever come back but I gotta say one thing again everything was fun, I'd recommend this cheat provider to anyone who comes up to me asking for a cheat-provider.
    Anyway, thanks to everyone sticking with this community, make sure to tell everyone because IT IS the best of the best.

Thank you SystemFiles, Psychopath, Scythe, Lunatic, Kaito, Death, Devilpiero and anyone else I couldn't remember or list on here for the great time i had.
    I'm out, see ya!
    Thank you for the kind words about SC! Your account will always be here should you decide to return and get some advantage(s) in games
    destr0yer@systemcheats:~#Rules > TOS > EULA

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Destr0yer For This Useful Post:

Team Faglets (06-20-2017)

Thanks
    Your always Welcome back my friend. Enjoy your new journey

6. The Following User Says Thank You to XrayZuluz For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,078 Times in 794 Posts
    Thank you for your kind words, and for being a long time loyal customer! I always loved to see your name and avatar in a thread lol.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Death For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanks mate. Sorry to see that old face like you has to leave our community!
    We appreciate your dedication for our cause! ^^
    BTW, you forgot Leo! He has left a good mark here as a staff member as well! One of my favorites!

Enjoy, and come visit us sometime ^^

Regards,
    Scythe!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Scythe For This Useful Post:

Team Faglets (06-24-2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,737 Times in 3,269 Posts
    Thank you for being part of this It was a pleasure to have you around!
    Whenever you'll feel games will get boring again and cheating will make them fun, you're more than welcome to come around and say hello!

https://youtu.be/wVyggTKDcOE?t=1m13s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wVyggTKDcOE

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Psychopath For This Useful Post:

Team Faglets (07-01-2017),Zid (07-27-2017)

Thanks
    I dont know you that well, but i hope you enjoy your new journey.
    Maybe see you in the future again

Best regards, EliteProctor.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to EliteProctor For This Useful Post:

Team Faglets (07-01-2017)

Thanks