Thanks

Dead by Daylight Review ?/5* (TRUTH BE TOLD!)

I'll simplify my review and give my afterthoughts and personal experiences after.

User Interface: Nice and simple, some needs a bit of a revamp especially tuning colors to different ESP's. I also like the fact we can save different configs.

Injection method: Its kind of an annoying process and the first I've seen that does this (compared to others I've used) . I followed their instructions to the tee I even restart the computer after 1 injection, clear all the files that need to be cleared, deleting all info,cookies, etc.... If anything it gives me the sense of security. But, yet again that's just my own personal feelings about it. I don't really know if it helps since I've seen others ignore this process.

Hacks: It is quite well done in my opinion, Distance on ESP, Specified ESP, Custom colored ESP. A custom warning system, Multiple Config Saves. It's really all you need for this game yet done right. It feels smooth and easy to understand. I really did enjoy using their hacks.

Detection: !WARNING! This next subject only applies to Dead by Daylight and does not reflect on other hacks in or by this forum!
    Seems to get detected often, don't use it after any update or risk a ban. Sometimes Systems don't check on minor updates to see if any invisible patch has gone through. I say this only because I report every update on forums but never see minor updates from forum mods. I know this can be very minute and unimportant. But, as a paying consumer I don't like to be the one who has to ask before I use a product.

:::Overall:::
    U.I - 4.0 / 5.0
    Inject - 2.5 / 5.0
    Hack - 4.5 / 5.0
    Detection 2.0 / 5.0

:::Afterthoughts:::
    User Interface, the only problem I saw personally was the Color Editing, I wish it was a tad more in depth showing the color after editing and separated better to make it easier to look at. Its pretty tightly packed which was my only gripe about it.
    Injection method should be more user friendly, I for one don't really mind but this is a review so I'm just speaking frankly to the general populace that this is a problem even so minor it is a problem.
    Hacks are solid, enough said.
    Detection is not random but feels so unknown, you could be banned for many reasons which we're always told but never really clarified and I can't blame them for that. I wouldn't say I RAGE in the game but maybe sometimes questionable from time to time.

:::Experiences:::
    This is specifically for this game and this game only. I've been banned twice already. Counting how many days total would be less than 30 for sure.
    It is hacks, so getting detected is fairly common; I don't hold gripes with the detection but, rather the fact that who and how someone gets detected could be confusing most times.
    I'm going to try and clarify how I probably got caught and my suggestion on how to not get caught. I know what I'm saying seems counter productive since I got BANNED twice for probably my own negligence but, say that to the many others who followed suit. So, I used "perfect skill check" for half my games and that could be the nail in the coffin so I am telling you guys to stay the hell away from that hack. Its already said that if you use it, use it at your own risk. I'm certain that it plays into the fact that people got banned. I think they should really remove that in my opinion. It really is risky playing with that. Another would be and I know it would hurt many of you, I really don't suggest using hacks as a killer. Too many reasons why you shouldn't, accidental wall hack (like maybe you looked a little too long), vengeful survivors that report you for any reason at all (so playing with hacks with their "evidence" really adds more salt to the wounds), awkward movements and weird actions (could mean many things). Its really hard to play natural when you have hacks where laser beam shoots out of their face (joke! you could turn it off I know that i'm just saying).
    If I had a third chance at playing how would I play? I only suggest using the warning system where it sounds off the killer at certain distances and FOV, I never tried it like that and I know it's very bare bone but sometimes less means more and less means better for your overall experience.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Reply With Quote (Selected Text) Reply With Quote (Selected Text)

Thanks
    First of all, thank you for taking your time to make a review!
    Colors can be changed for ESP, so that should not be the problem.
    About injections, i know it's your personal feeling, but that's how our cheats are working.
    About detections...some anticheats are more aggressive than others. So easy anticheats games can be detected pretty often, there is nothing anybody can do. Those updates are always silent, and they don't announce that they will update their anticheat.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Reply With Quote (Selected Text) Reply With Quote (Selected Text)