Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks

Paladins (Discontinued) Paladins: Champions of the realm - Video Promotion.

I never lost a fair game, too, i never played one. :hypocrite:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5flPwwLLVrg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5flPwwLLVrg
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Reply With Quote (Selected Text) Reply With Quote (Selected Text)

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to slowly For This Useful Post:

Cheater22 (05-31-2017),Ichigo (06-02-2017),MiDAZOLAM (05-31-2017),Piecez (06-02-2017),Psychopath (05-31-2017),Scythe (05-31-2017),XrayZuluz (05-31-2017)

Thanks
    Awesome Vid
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Reply With Quote (Selected Text) Reply With Quote (Selected Text)

4. The Following User Says Thank You to XrayZuluz For This Useful Post:

slowly (05-31-2017)

Thanks
    That`s an absolutely amazing video ..& music ..

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Cheater22 For This Useful Post:

slowly (05-31-2017)

Thanks
    Great job GodthanRX

8. The Following User Says Thank You to MiDAZOLAM For This Useful Post:

slowly (05-31-2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,738 Times in 3,269 Posts
    Seem like somebody forgot to set their prediction scale accordingly
    Video is great, but the gameplay could have been improved if you would get the settings right

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Psychopath For This Useful Post:

keht (06-02-2017),slowly (05-31-2017)

Thanks
    How did you get the aimbot to seem legit? like its not locking onto people, its very smooth like a human would be. what settings do you use?

Thanks
    Thanked 7,738 Times in 3,269 Posts
    The more smooth aim you add, the more legit it will look like.
    But, in Paladins you need to compensate the smooth aim for prediction.. So using something like smooth aim 10 and prediction scale 10 it should be very smooth (human-like) and also predict very well.
    In other games where prediction is not needed and the weapons are hitscan, you can just change the smooth aim to 30+ to have insanely legit aim assist rather than an aimbot.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Psychopath View Post
    The more smooth aim you add, the more legit it will look like.
    But, in Paladins you need to compensate the smooth aim for prediction.. So using something like smooth aim 10 and prediction scale 10 it should be very smooth (human-like) and also predict very well.
    In other games where prediction is not needed and the weapons are hitscan, you can just change the smooth aim to 30+ to have insanely legit aim assist rather than an aimbot.
    Ah awesome, Should I be using Triggerbot if trying to be legit aimbot or?

EDIT: I will be tryin to use Mal Damba, and using the aimbot on my allies to heal them, triggerbot would be good for this no?
    Last edited by Forcked; 06-02-2017 at 10:49 AM.

Thanks
    I would not use it, otherwise, people can see that you never miss a shot, just use the aimbot with "smooth aim 10 and prediction scale 10 or smooth aim to 30+ to have insanely legit aim assist rather than an aimbot.", just like psychopath said earlier

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack O Lantern View Post
    I would not use it, otherwise, people can see that you never miss a shot, just use the aimbot with "smooth aim 10 and prediction scale 10 or smooth aim to 30+ to have insanely legit aim assist rather than an aimbot.", just like psychopath said earlier
    ok will do, is there an option for when you hold the aimbot key and the person who ur locked on dies - you then have to press the aimbot key again for the aimbot to lock onto another person? that way it avoids snapping to the closest enemy after the one you were locked onto dies? few years back I was using a setting like that on a diff game to avoid snapping to targets in huge team-fights even with my FOV at 5.