Threaded View

Thanks

I had a dream today..

I was playing ark... in my sleep.

There was like a really cold cave with an artifact, I was just running around aimlessly. I saw a guy coming. He had a master craft chainsaw lol. I had a simple revolver, he laughed at me and started attacking me with the chainsaw lol. I thought it would be a peace of cake, then everything started freezing, internal hacks take a big fps toll when there are a lot of entities, so like, when cheating, im already used to my screen freezing, so my screen started freezing in a middle of my dream fight. I remember mashing alt, the aim key, yet, im playing ark in person LOL. Anyway when my screen unfroze the guy was dead. Looted his stuff, and I remember getting really tired, closing ark client, and going to sleep, lol heading to sleep within my dream... Anyway I had a brief spark of panic because the ark cheat is down, and so that means if the cheat is still running in my client, i could keep using it, but i closed the client, so i lost the ability to use the cheat. So I was like.

I think i might be suffering from esp withdrawal.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Reply With Quote (Selected Text) Reply With Quote (Selected Text)

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sergbot For This Useful Post:

BountyHunta (05-19-2017),Psychopath (05-19-2017)