Threaded View

Thanks

Review about SystemCheats & DbD Cheat

Hello! It's the first time when I bought a cheat from SystemCheats and the first cheat is for Dead By Daylight. I tested it for about 3 days.
    I'm glad to see the forum support, discussions when the game has an update and the support in general provided by the team.
    I bought a cheat from another site and I got banned in a few minutes, I tested it 2 times, but the same problem. Anyway I got the money back using Paypal resolution center.

This cheat has more settings than the one I bought from another site and it's much safer from what I've seen until now.
    It's also interesting that you can transfer your days from a cheat to another and your days are frozen while cheat is updating.
    So if you're a new customer and you follow the correct instructions (https://www.systemcheats.net/forum/s...-Guide-English) nothing can be wrong.
    Soon maybe I'll buy and CS:GO Cheat.

Overall, SystemCheats looks pretty good at services and I would recommend it.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Reply With Quote (Selected Text) Reply With Quote (Selected Text)

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to zmistery For This Useful Post:

Cheater22 (05-18-2017),Psychopath (05-17-2017),Scythe (05-17-2017)