Thanks

NETHER Few questions before buying Nether hack

So i have just discovered this site and was looking for a working nether hack. I purchased a nether hack a while ago from another hacking site and it was complete and utter bull***.
    - Aimbot was totally off and not aiming well
    - Only few options
    - Updates took ages if nether had a patch

So before i buy dis doe i got a few questions

1: Is the no recoil AND no spread feature actually working? If yes i expect the guns to shoot at the exact same spot no matter how hard i spray.
    2: Is the aimbot actually working right? The hack i used before was totally "slow!. For example i was not able to snipe moving players with a CRU. Is it possible with this hack?
    3: Is the aimbot 100% aiming at the player and actually able to follow it correctly?
    4: Were there reports of people who got actually banned? I cant trust any nether hack as of now so i got my hopes up for this site

Yeah of course i could be happy with a simple ESP and a radar. But i urgently need a working aimbot and no spread/recoil option for pro gameplay. ESP or not. A good player is always able to kill me. Thats why i need the features mentioned above to work well, so i can actually mess with these guys/ buy the hack.

Thanks
    Thanked 5,556 Times in 2,314 Posts
    Hello and welcome to SystemCheats.

Yes, our cheat is working and up-to-date.
    Updates can take up to 24 hours. most of time it gets fixed within minutes or hours.
    No Recoil and No Spread yes both working. BUT, Since Nether engine isn't something I'd call perfect not even close to be honest It still seems like the no recoil is not working. But trust me it does work
    You're able to kill targets within 50m without zooming in. (Anything besides the the Cru and Rab)
    Aimbot is definitely working. Killing a running and jumping targets that are 180m+ is a big yes.
    So far we had no reports regarding Nether bans.

Here is something that might convince you even more: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3BFQQTn5Hns&hd=1

Regards,
    Psycopath

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Psychopath For This Useful Post:

bundfalke (07-24-2014)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Psychopath View Post
    Hello and welcome to SystemCheats.

Yes, our cheat is working and up-to-date.
    Updates can take up to 24 hours. most of time it gets fixed within minutes or hours.
    No Recoil and No Spread yes both working. BUT, Since Nether engine isn't something I'd call perfect not even close to be honest It still seems like the no recoil is not working. But trust me it does work
    You're able to kill targets within 50m without zooming in. (Anything besides the the Cru and Rab)
    Aimbot is definitely working. Killing a running and jumping targets that are 180m+ is a big yes.
    So far we had no reports regarding Nether bans.

Here is something that might convince you even more: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3BFQQTn5Hns&hd=1

Regards,
    Psycopath
    Watched it. Looked great until the end. Was there a special reason why the bunny hopping dude at the end took so LONG to die? Call me sensitive and annoying. But these are EXACTLY situations i am talking of. I need a hack who can take out guys LIKE HIM fast. I may be wrong but the bullets seemed to spray all over. Looked like as if it still had a spread, did it? I really need to be 100% sure that what you are saying is true. Because otherwise im just going to waste my money all over again. Besides that, i really appreciate the quick respond.
    PS: soz for being annoying. I got fooled way too often by saying " YES YES EVERSIN WORKING TRUST ME SON". Another thing what exactly did you mean by "You're able to kill targets within 50m without zooming in. (Anything besides the the Cru and Rab)". Could you further explain that? Oh ánd yeah someone said that spread is server sided and does not work in one REVIEW
    Last edited by bundfalke; 07-24-2014 at 09:29 PM.

Thanks
    High level account more hp.
    CriDuChat - All Support Is Welcome! Find More Info HERE!

Thanks
    lvl50 here. That still doesnt stop people from killing me. Exspecially the hackers

Thanks
    ......You wanna stop dying in the game? Purchase the cheat.

Thanks
    Thanked 5,556 Times in 2,314 Posts
    You can always try out the 1 day trial and have a final thought before buying it for a month.

Thanks
    Could a few of my questions be answered? And 1 day trial still involves paying money, which i would rather spent on the full month

Thanks
    1: Is the no recoil AND no spread feature actually working? If yes i expect the guns to shoot at the exact same spot no matter how hard i spray.
    As Psychopath said:
    No Recoil and No Spread yes both working. BUT, Since Nether engine isn't something I'd call perfect not even close to be honest It still seems like the no recoil is not working. But trust me it does work.

2: Is the aimbot actually working right? The hack i used before was totally "slow!. For example i was not able to snipe moving players with a CRU. Is it possible with this hack?
    Yes, i have just come off the game and i was sniping people 275m away 1 shot kill some was moving targets at 240m.

3: Is the aimbot 100% aiming at the player and actually able to follow it correctly?
    Yes, Wouldn't say 100% as there are players who lagg.

4: Were there reports of people who got actually banned? I cant trust any nether hack as of now so i got my hopes up for this site
    No there was none.

If you still cannot trust it then just pay for a 1 day trail, it cost nothing really...

Last edited by iCrusade; 07-24-2014 at 11:37 PM.
    CriDuChat - All Support Is Welcome! Find More Info HERE!