Thanks

Exclamation A Little Update (All Cheats)/Long Customer Time Rank/Cheat Options Information

Hey Staff Team, (I use Translator, sry for all fails)

Little Update on all Cheats:

I am already using 2 years now Systemcheat as my Cheat Provider And one is annoying annoying, the displays FPS, resolution and the other one can not move, although they are helpful, but from time to time they obfuscate game information, which one would like to see, but it would be good if one as with the 2D Radar it could move, it would be very helpful and nice if one could install.

Long Customer Time Rank:

Would not it be nice .. that as a long loyal customer to get a rank? I think it would be nice and certainly not only I, but also determined many other Customer, if one would be 1-3 years faithful a Small Forum / Teamspeak rank .. would be nice if one could consider times because I would it Nice / good feeling, since you are already so extremely helpful and friendly, and also so Safe with that cheats ~ Systemcheat Customer/User 4 Life

Cheat Options Information:

I've been using their first class cheats for 2 years, and am really impressed how great they work and you're not banned, and come but sthts abundzu still not clear with some options, you could not even create a thread here in Customer Sections or so, Where all the cheat options are listed, and it is said what this option does? Would be very helpful if it does not exist yet, I have in the forum in any case nothing found here unfortunately, even if it might be much work to do that

You are the best Systemcheats , Best regards,
    TheProZ

Thanks
    Thank you for your feedback, we appreciate it.

Quote Originally Posted by TheProZ View Post
    , and come but sthts abundzu still not clear with some options, you could not even create a thread here in Customer Sections or so, Where all the cheat options are listed, and it is said what this option does? Would be very helpful if it does not exist yet,
    We have got a (sticky) thread about that in every customer support section. The thread`s name is "Menu Settings & Customization In Detail".
    You can find such an explanation for Dead by Daylight there: https://www.systemcheats.net/forum/s...tion-In-Detail

Thanks
    Thanked 7,737 Times in 3,269 Posts
    Hello!

You can disable FPS/Resolution/Time and even the Watermark at the bottom from the Misc tab when you open the menu, unfortunately you cannot move it..
    I've suggested this to SystemFiles a while back as well as an ability to move the healthbar just as the 2d radar, but his reply to it was eventually or maybe if new a framework will come to mind
    The long customer title is actually a bug which I just fixed.. Regarding the special ranks for the older/loyal customers.. I really don't want to make it complicated with different user groups and titles, because simplicity is something I'm after and the simpler it is the better it is for us to maintain.
    Definitely read what Cheater22 said regarding the features

Thanks
    That with disable, know i am, just thx for the reply message Psychopath & Cheater22