Dirtybomb cheat. The one cheat I've purchased multiple times before on this site. I've used it plenty of times before and never had an issues.
Has a lot of great features, save up to 3 different settings for your cheats that you can save and load, Organized and visually appealing aswell.

Only issue this time around purchasing this cheat was the fact that I (and many others) have recieved a ban.

The reason was not blatant cheating, because many of us played on "legit" settings or played as if we were legit with the cheat and not Aimbotting 180 no recoil no spread headshots everytime.

So I believe we were banned due to the hack being detected or never really fully updated since the re-release of this cheat.

This issue may not occur to anyone else in the future, but just to be safe and not ending up having your account banned, before you purchase a subscription for this cheat make sure that everyone who bought it is using it without issue and haven't recieved a ban after playing for atleast a week just to be safe.

This isn't a complaint or anything of the sort because like I said I used this sites cheats for multiple different games, but just as a warning to the people contemplating on the dirtybomb subscription becareful if you don't want to lose your acc