Thanks

Thumbs up Dirtybomb Cheat Review

Dirtybomb cheat. The one cheat I've purchased multiple times before on this site. I've used it plenty of times before and never had an issues.
    Has a lot of great features, save up to 3 different settings for your cheats that you can save and load, Organized and visually appealing aswell.

Only issue this time around purchasing this cheat was the fact that I (and many others) have recieved a ban.

The reason was not blatant cheating, because many of us played on "legit" settings or played as if we were legit with the cheat and not Aimbotting 180 no recoil no spread headshots everytime.

So I believe we were banned due to the hack being detected or never really fully updated since the re-release of this cheat.

This issue may not occur to anyone else in the future, but just to be safe and not ending up having your account banned, before you purchase a subscription for this cheat make sure that everyone who bought it is using it without issue and haven't recieved a ban after playing for atleast a week just to be safe.

This isn't a complaint or anything of the sort because like I said I used this sites cheats for multiple different games, but just as a warning to the people contemplating on the dirtybomb subscription becareful if you don't want to lose your acc
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Reply With Quote (Selected Text) Reply With Quote (Selected Text)

Thanks
    We apprechiate your honest review!
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Reply With Quote (Selected Text) Reply With Quote (Selected Text)

Thanks
    Thanked 4,906 Times in 1,592 Posts
    Cheating in a game protected by EAC always has a relatively higher ban risk. Please be aware of this. I am glad you like the cheat overall.

Thanks
    It is a free game so you can just make new accounts. Also it's really not a good idea to cheat on your main account especially on EAC games.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Burgundy666 View Post
    It is a free game so you can just make new accounts. Also it's really not a good idea to cheat on your main account especially on EAC games.
    I just thought that the cheat would be undetected as stated but it's alright doesn't matter a game is a game I just wrote an honest review of my experience

Thanks
    Thanks for making one. I just want to add this. I have never been banned by EAC in the past. And my account for Dirty Bomb is still fine. Just checked on it. No ban, no nothing.
    We'll do our best to bring cheat back online as soon it's possible.