Thanks
    Thanked 7,738 Times in 3,269 Posts

Dead by Daylight Dead by Daylight Hack Video with Perfect Skill Check Update

Music: Queen - Another One Bites the Dust (Stabfinger & K.D.S Remix)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ypAIFyLZTcM

Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ypAIFyLZTcM

Enjoy!
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Reply With Quote (Selected Text) Reply With Quote (Selected Text)

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Psychopath For This Useful Post:

Cheater22 (05-06-2017),ndvdimka (05-22-2017),s3ek (08-20-2017),Scythe (05-07-2017),SerimArda (05-08-2017),SystemFiles (05-08-2017)

Thanks
    Nice video!
    It`s nice to see a Psychopath, who has some chain saw skills
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Reply With Quote (Selected Text) Reply With Quote (Selected Text)

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Cheater22 For This Useful Post:

Scythe (05-07-2017)

Thanks
    When using the Perfect Skill Check, it can work properly. But I found a problem, I let my teammates watch my game in order to test Perfect Skill Check status that the observer sees, and the result is that he saw me cheating and he can see a whole white circle. Of course, this is one of my friends so he can keep me secret, but I worry that if you use the Perfect Skill Check when being seen by strangers, there may be a ban.Sorry for my English.

Thanks
    @Psychopath at Work
    Cut up them all
    Pay using PayPal, PaySafeCard and many other payment options. CLICK HERE

Thanks
    Thanked 7,738 Times in 3,269 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dj5660 View Post
    When using the Perfect Skill Check, it can work properly. But I found a problem, I let my teammates watch my game in order to test Perfect Skill Check status that the observer sees, and the result is that he saw me cheating and he can see a whole white circle. Of course, this is one of my friends so he can keep me secret, but I worry that if you use the Perfect Skill Check when being seen by strangers, there may be a ban.Sorry for my English.
    Well, obviously as someone who is trying to hide the fact that he is cheating, wouldn't use the perfect skill check as its way too obvious.