Thanks

Great value for money and well put together, Thoroughly Impressed.

I would have to give 3 thumbs up for the effort and especially the value for money you get from these guys.. If you are here reading reviews to see if you should try here or not, Other than reading these reviews all you need to do is look at the price and the amount of value you get for so cheap.

I was also looking for a new place to call home and find a permanent place to purchase my hacks, And i would recommend coming here. Everything they have done and all the effort they put into their hacks are there As of now i have not 1 bad thing to say about it ( Other than i am not a huge fan of the menu, not a downfall or anything, just comes to my personal perference ) Everything is quite easy to use and very clear and for the price i mean you just can't over look that.

I tip my hat to the guys working on these forums and on the programs, and say keep up the good work, And anyone who is thinking of trying a new place. Trust me, this is the place you want to go! On top of everything, you get to join a near brand new community and be some of the first people here! That's pretty cool IMO!

Cheers guys, +Infinite for the work you are all doing.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to CJP1991 For This Useful Post:

Psychopath (10-03-2013),SystemFiles (09-30-2013)

Thanks
    Thanked 4,900 Times in 1,590 Posts
    Thank you for the kind words!