Thanks

RW: CS:GO Cheat - Wishes -Fixes

So this is my first Review here on this new Page for me.
    Shortly to myself, i only cheat cause in CS:GO you ALWAYS have at least one or 2 or even 3 Cheaters in the Game on or even the Enemys Teams,
    thats why i searched for some help and found this site here. The Admins and Support is very good and fast, and their CS:GO CHEAT TOO his is amazing!

BUT:

- the Boxes around the enemys or around your Teammates you see often then when thy are really Close, this seems like to be a bug cause every range i type in the Cheating Menu dont helps, i want to see the enemys all the time on Radar and on my Screen not only when they come Close.
    in fact sometimes, the boxes even appers when i already saw an enemy and thats not good, so one helpful Point for you when your working on this hack again, please fix it.

- second Thing, when youre a cheater you easy spot other Cheaters boom fact, and holymoly they are all different Type of Cheat in this ****ing game, i know you dont want a aim for example, but plase add something or bring aim back, like damage cheat
    holymoly when the other cheaters come with awp or ak and THEY HAVE DAMAGE CHEAT you dont have ANY CHANCE, not even with this hack from systemcheats, so please do something about it, it not bad or something it just sucks because the most People buy it because of the cheaters ingame that always **** everyone up but with only wallhack you can't stand in matchmaking even if youre pro the other cheaters are too good, one more cheat would be really helpful, like i sad damage or aim for cheast at least, dont even got to be head.

- Fazit

If the Problem with the Boxes will be fixed, and one hack more added that is effectly enough, i would be ready to buy this for 15€ next time. Ist a great hack, undetected and working all in one

PS: if wanna Play just write pm
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Reply With Quote (Selected Text) Reply With Quote (Selected Text)

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to cybesmoke For This Useful Post:

Lunatic (03-11-2017),Psychopath (03-11-2017),Scythe (03-11-2017)

Thanks
    Hi, the bug about the ESP boxes is caused because of one of the Updates Valve did, it is impossible to have this fixed.
    And no we are not going to have aim-assist added since it would be way too easy to get detected by VAC.

I'm currently Global rank with 3k hours and 1,2k matchmaking wins so I see no use.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Reply With Quote (Selected Text) Reply With Quote (Selected Text)

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Team Faglets For This Useful Post:

Psychopath (03-11-2017)

Thanks
    First of all, thanks for your kind words about us, and our cheat!
    We at SystemCheats appreciate your time for making an positive review. And hopefully you changed mind to some doubtfully users!

Second, about ESP boxes, as Team F a glets explained, game was fixed by Valve, and there is no cheat that can provide something that even the game doesn't know!
    You can find some more information here on the following link https://www.systemcheats.net/forum/s...ed-(5-14-2015)

Third, you can find teammates here for cheating with. https://www.systemcheats.net/forum/s...er-Team-Search

Also, take precaution, you can still get banned by Overwatch, so don't abuse the cheat. Play like human, not like machine

Your review is appreciated!

Regards,
    Scythe!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Scythe For This Useful Post:

Psychopath (03-11-2017)

Thanks
    thank for the fast replies , ok that with the ESP i really dont excepted, damn valve^^

ok not even damage cheat ? hmm, yes but overwatch ban is not Permanent only like months or Days of Matchmaking, the bad one is from VAC

greetz

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by cybesmoke View Post
    thank for the fast replies , ok that with the ESP i really dont excepted, damn valve^^

ok not even damage cheat ? hmm, yes but overwatch ban is not Permanent only like months or Days of Matchmaking, the bad one is from VAC

greetz
    Overwatch ban for cheating is a permanent, and "damage cheat" is not possible in CSGO.

Thanks
    oh okay. i just added a other Player that was cheating and he sad he has damage too, and really his shot in game were very heavy, even with bad guns. sand what is with spray hack? that the weapon dont spray so much?

Thanks
    Please read the features which have already been requested and rejected there: https://www.systemcheats.net/forum/s...ature-Requests
    No Spread is not possible in CS:GO anymore, because it has been patched.