Thread: Hey !

Thanks

Lightbulb Hey !

Hey guys BlackJones here I've been using this site since 2013-2014 and most beautiful family I've ever seen .
    I'm not moderator or something on this site but have some knowledge about things and 7/24 online player
    So If I can I'll help you with the problems you got thank you !
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Reply With Quote (Selected Text) Reply With Quote (Selected Text)

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to BlackJones For This Useful Post:

cashcow (03-28-2017),Cheater22 (03-15-2017),Chirron (03-17-2017),Psychopath (03-16-2017),Scythe (03-15-2017)

Thanks
    I am really happy to hear, that you enjoy the atmosphere of the community
    We really apprechiate it if people are active and help each other!
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Reply With Quote (Selected Text) Reply With Quote (Selected Text)

Thanks
    Thank you for being faithful member of our community!
    We would definitely like to see more customers like yourself, the ones that understood the quality of SystemCheats!
    Because of people like youself, our community will grow in strength.

Thanks
    Yeah you know some people get anger when. Heat down or being update but who can code a cheat like this ? Some customers acting like they in a restaurant and their meal get late .
    I'm understand you guys and thank you to all cause I'm not remember a time kneed help and i get my help in 1-2 days
    It's always in minutes . People keep asking ETA you guys keep saying them there's no eta but they keep asking .
    Lot more to talk but this family man god damn it's great !
    I'm happy to be here

Thanks
    Thanked 1,078 Times in 794 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackJones View Post
    Yeah you know some people get anger when. Heat down or being update but who can code a cheat like this ? Some customers acting like they in a restaurant and their meal get late .
    I'm understand you guys and thank you to all cause I'm not remember a time kneed help and i get my help in 1-2 days
    It's always in minutes . People keep asking ETA you guys keep saying them there's no eta but they keep asking .
    Lot more to talk but this family man god damn it's great !
    I'm happy to be here
    Happy to have you here BlackJones!

I have started cracking down on those asking for ETA lately, yeah as you have seen we make it clear what the situation is and they ask any way.

I greatly appreciate your patience and understanding when a cheat is down, thank you for being part of the SystemCheats community.

Thanks
    thank you kind sir welcome back to the family! glad to have you aboard.

Thanks
    Thanks I'm glad to be here again

9. The Following User Says Thank You to BlackJones For This Useful Post:

Scythe (03-17-2017)

Thanks
    What's not to enjoy? We're the coolest people on the internet