Thanks

Paladins (Discontinued) Paladins: Champions of the Realm Video Promotion #2 1080p 60fps

A small test for the new settings to get 1080p and 60fps. Thats why its also so short, cause its just a test
    Hope you enjoy it!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KFvzdnwvbrY

Song: Electro-Light - Symbolism [NCS Release]
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Reply With Quote (Selected Text) Reply With Quote (Selected Text)

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Eksdeee For This Useful Post:

Cheater22 (02-15-2017),Lunatic (02-15-2017),Psychopath (02-16-2017),Scythe (02-15-2017)

Thanks
    Not bad, not bad at all. I would have used a different song though, it just doesn't do justice for this type of game. If you look at psychopath's videos, you'll see he chooses songs that will engage a non-cheater into the videos. Just a quick tip for you to use if you wish to do so.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Reply With Quote (Selected Text) Reply With Quote (Selected Text)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunatic View Post
    Not bad, not bad at all. I would have used a different song though, it just doesn't do justice for this type of game. If you look at psychopath's videos, you'll see he chooses songs that will engage a non-cheater into the videos. Just a quick tip for you to use if you wish to do so.
    Thanks for the feedback.
    For the video i used the song that i heard while playing the game cause it was only a test for my new recording settings and were to lazy to pick a good song for a test video

Thanks
    Thanks for great video buddy. I have added 6 days to your Paladins subscription due to our Video Rewarding Systems

Enjoy your subscription!

Regards,
    Scythe!

Thanks
    Can you post your kinessa settings @Eksdeee ?