Thread: I made a thing

Thanks

I made a thing

Preview of said thing

Thanks
    Thanked 5,636 Times in 2,353 Posts
    And....................?

Thanks
    didn't really understand what you mean by this video ?
    CriDuChat - All Support Is Welcome! Find More Info HERE!

Thanks
    Pretty sure there is OPK in the background.
    Oy. I see interesting sh!t on your channel. so you like to snitch like a lil b!tch on other players while registered here and requesting features and talking about other retailers?
    SMART.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Psychopath View Post
    And....................?

I'll explain.

Blue captain is from 1,757,000 - 2,030,999 exp, or 273,999 exp, 1% of which is 2.7k exp. Now that's not the actual figures of what I was doing, I suppose it was slightly borked, but the average real number comes out to around 1.3k exp per 60 seconds, which in turn results in 21 exp per second, and 75k exp per hour for sf2. It's an exp farming bot.

I snitched on Whiteboypaul because he's a streamer and kicks others from his channel saying "I don't play with hackers" even when I was playing legit and dropped him. he opened his injector on stream and his menu, saying that he even made his own hacks and saying he doesn't use hacks from here. He's cancer to every community.

I don't care who hacks or who does what, it's not my concern, I knew he hacked long before that video got put up. If you get caught hacking you should confess and put up about it and just move on, he's still adamant that he doesn't hack when everyone knows he does, even his own corp mates, and he still denies it, saying that hackers are trash to the community.
    Last edited by Eshkeemo; 06-25-2014 at 11:31 PM.

Thanks
    I'm Admin on a cheating site but, I don't cheat. Not at all...

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Eshkeemo View Post
    I'll explain.

Blue captain is from 1,757,000 - 2,030,999 exp, or 273,999 exp, 1% of which is 2.7k exp. Now that's not the actual figures of what I was doing, I suppose it was slightly borked, but the average real number comes out to around 1.3k exp per 60 seconds, which in turn results in 21 exp per second, and 75k exp per hour for sf2. It's an exp farming bot.

I snitched on Whiteboypaul because he's a streamer and kicks others from his channel saying "I don't play with hackers" even when I was playing legit and dropped him. he opened his injector on stream and his menu, saying that he even made his own hacks and saying he doesn't use hacks from here. He's cancer to every community.

I don't care who hacks or who does what, it's not my concern, I knew he hacked long before that video got put up. If you get caught hacking you should confess and put up about it and just move on, he's still abstinent that he doesn't hack when everyone knows he does, even his own corp mates, and he still denies it, saying that hackers are trash to the community.
    How nice. So what's the point? You want to level up quickly i guess.

Hackers calling out other hackers comes with being a cheater, most hackers won't confess to cheating. That's just the nature of a cheater. Basically in two words "who cares" about a hacker not confessing to cheating.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunatic View Post
    How nice. So what's the point? You want to level up quickly i guess.

Hackers calling out other hackers comes with being a cheater, most hackers won't confess to cheating. That's just the nature of a cheater. Basically in two words "who cares" about a hacker not confessing to cheating.
    Blue major in 3 days. It's kind of nice.

Everyone in the sf2 community knows that I hack, even the game sages. When they catch me, they ban me, we move on. We're still good friends.

The hacking community (not just sf2) is something I've been a part of for a long time, and I don't tolerate people downplaying the success of others. System makes good hacks, if you use them, you use them. If you get caught using them live on stream because you're an idiot, that's that. Instead he tried to push me saying that he didn't hack when I had proof, I warned him that if he just grew up and confessed to me, and me alone, that I wouldn't turn it in. I even told him how to hide it better using a USB injector and CCcleaner, he still denies it to this day.

Thanks
    i was Red major (lvl 60) on SKILL Special force 2 but i don't play this game anymore... and your video is the most **** and useless on this forum
    and also i'm a lazy guy i don't have read every comment ^^
    Last edited by crazyharlem; 07-23-2014 at 07:41 AM.