Threaded View

Thanks

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive

Features
    The Cheat for Counter-Strike: Global Offensive includes all the features we could ask for, besides the more daring ones (Aimbot and/or No Recoil).

Considering the game is heaviely protected (Anti-Cheat), I believe the absence of this features is for our own good, and not for technical reasons!

Features Rating: 4/5

Performance

3D Radar
    It was working perfectly and smooth, but after the last 2/3 updates it was stuttering (although still accurate).

Colors
    I never managed to change this option on the in-game overlay.

2D Radar
    It offers a great deal of costumization, to the point I had it on top of my in-game radar without obstructing my view.

Warning
    The work behind this system is awesome, extremely accurate and helpful, specially in games like Counter-Strike!

Misc
    For Counter-Strike Global Offensive there's nothing out of the ordinary here, but still useful to remove the overlay bloatware.

Performance Rating: 4/5

Overall Rating: 8/10

Notes
    Overall rating is a combination of the features and performance. If you disagree with my take on the cheat or if something is factually incorrect, please leave a comment below!
    Last edited by LocalHost; 12-23-2016 at 04:38 AM.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Reply With Quote (Selected Text) Reply With Quote (Selected Text)

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LocalHost For This Useful Post:

Psychopath (12-23-2016),Scythe (12-23-2016)