Thread: Aapg

Thanks

Aapg

I just wanted to thank you guys and tell you that you are doing awesome work here.I am very satisfied with the product and tought it would be nice that i write it here. Ordered 3 months more for few minutes.(i know maybe its not possible but in the future it would be great if there would be a way for spectator warning or something like that) just an opinion.
    One more time..thanks System Cheats.:kuger::kuger::kuger::kuger:
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Reply With Quote (Selected Text) Reply With Quote (Selected Text)

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to acivi For This Useful Post:

Psychopath (12-10-2016),Scythe (12-09-2016),SystemFiles (12-09-2016)

Thanks
    We appreciate it!
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Reply With Quote (Selected Text) Reply With Quote (Selected Text)

Thanks
    Thanks for the positive review buddy

Thanks
    I am sorry that i put the this review in wrong post.Didnt see all theese Posts here.
    So in order to make a god review I ll write few more things.
    Like some people already said..the installation progress is so easy that anybody could do it.(Step by step)
    The cheat himself works like its written.( aimbot,triggerbot,esp,3D Radar etc)
    You need to notice that everybody should make the settings to himself..It can be aggressive of course and very obvious on servers..But therefore you have the toolbox to make your own settings.(which are so easy to understand)
    You have no problems with banning and kicking dont be afraid ( might be on some servers if you are to aggresive and obvious like i said)
    My opinion and advice.For AAPG dont get to cocky i would say..( aggresive with the cheat) Put you auto fire off and some smooth aiming stuff on and you can play with cheat forever(i am even recording for my server and they even dont know)
    So these were my details.
    Thanks again.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to acivi For This Useful Post:

Psychopath (12-10-2016)

Thanks
    Thanked 4,906 Times in 1,592 Posts
    Appreciate your review man! Thanks for the kind words.