Thread: Thinking of buying Squad cheat

Thanks

Thinking of buying Squad cheat

Hey guys,

I am thinking of purchasing Squad cheat. I used another party's cheat and was banned, so I repurchased Squad and am looking for a good UD cheat just for ESP.

I have noticed your UI and features are almost exactly the same as the other person's I used.. I don't know the rules of mentioning competition, but initals were "XXX". Is this the same exact company or the same coders or something?

There was a detection with the other cheat I was using so I don't want to just buy another if it's the same exact manufacturer.

Either way, if you are different, then:
    a) Is squad currently working and UD?
    b) When was the last detection?
    c) How often have the detections been?

Thanks!
    Last edited by Cheater22; 11-26-2016 at 04:00 AM. Reason: Censoring of initials of a cheat site, which compeats agains SystemCheats

Thanks
    The Squad cheat is detected right now and isn't for sale. https://www.systemcheats.net/forum/status.php

To be honest Its at the point now where SystemFiles isn't going to want it back up unless he is certain you won't just get banned again instantly, SystemFiles does NOT like to sell a detected cheat, its not fair to the customer.
    This is one of those times where he wants to take his time and get it right, but at the same time his time has been divided towards BF1 and a few other cheats that needed attention. All of his EAC cheats are down right now for the same reason.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Zelorin View Post
    The Squad cheat is detected right now and isn't for sale. https://www.systemcheats.net/forum/status.php

To be honest Its at the point now where SystemFiles isn't going to want it back up unless he is certain you won't just get banned again instantly, SystemFiles does NOT like to sell a detected cheat, its not fair to the customer.
    This is one of those times where he wants to take his time and get it right, but at the same time his time has been divided towards BF1 and a few other cheats that needed attention. All of his EAC cheats are down right now for the same reason.
    Yeah, every cheat provider I know of has been detected in the past couple of days. Guess I"ll just have to deal with model editing til some good cheats get updated

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by cruentus View Post
    Yeah, every cheat provider I know of has been detected in the past couple of days. Guess I"ll just have to deal with model editing til some good cheats get updated
    I want to give you following hintso you can save some time for modelling: When you are comparing "different cheats" on the websites of different cheat providers, always ask for the name of the coder of their cheat, in order to make sure you are not comparing the same cheat on different site.
    This Squad cheat is coded by SystemFiles.
    And we, SystemCheats, are are cheat provider, who sell his cheats (only) his cheats exclusively. And with exclusively I mean: Customers on SystemCheats have priority to customers of any resellers. If you recognize a problem with a cheat we help you immediately, and we are able to contact SystemFiles faster than every other reseller.
    The fact, that we have more customers of our cheats (compared to the amount of customers any website has, which is reselling a cheat from SystemFiles) provides us a faster and higher response rate, if a problem occures (this can help tremendously in case of a cheat detection, because the faster a user reports a detection, the faster we can take a cheat down, which might save other users from getting banned [ofc. the efficacy of such an early warning depends on the anti - cheat]).
    Therefore, our customers can rely, that our cheat is taken down for fixing at least simultanously (but practically we are often the first), when other resellers take it down. Downtime doesn't cost you anything here, since the subscriptions are frozen, as soon as a cheat is down, and therefore every hour you "lost" from your original subscription is added again automatically.
    Last edited by Cheater22; 11-27-2016 at 05:03 AM. Reason: Specification and adding of examples

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheater22 View Post
    I want to give you following hint in order to save some time for modelling: When you are comparing "different cheats" on the websites of different cheat providers, always ask for the name of the coder of their cheat, in order to make sure you are not comparing the same cheat on different site.
    This Squad cheat is codet by SystemFiles. And we, SystemCheats, are are cheat provider, who sell his sell (only) his cheats exclusively. And with exclusively I mean: Customers on SystemCheats have priority to customers of any resellers. If you recognize a problem with a cheat we help you immediately, and we are able to contact SystemFiles faster than every other reseller. Therefore, our customers can rely, that our cheat is taken down for fixing at least simultanously (but practically we are often the first), when other resellers take it down. Downtime doesn't cost you anything here, since the subscriptions are frozen, as soon as a cheat is down, and therefore every hour you "lost" from your original subscription is added again automatically.
    Thanks for the tip! I'm pretty sure the other cheat i used was coded by the same guy, they're probably a reseller. Based on the screenshots it is identical.
    Unfortunately I already have a 1 mo subscription to that cheat, but once it expires I'll just pick one up here at the source.

Thanks
    You are welcome!
    If you have any more questions feel free to open another thread or visit us on Teamspeak!

Last edited by Cheater22; 11-27-2016 at 04:35 AM. Reason: cruentus has been informed by PM, that the name of the cheat's coder, which he has already used, is SystemFiles.