Thread: Gta V Queries

Thanks

Gta V Queries

I want to order gta v hack but i have some doubts so i would like those to be cleared before ordering.
    Is the hack still undetected, does it have screenshot protection (if its needed in gta online), does it have that aim feature where you set which body part to aim at, also can the support staff help out later on about what are the best settings for the hack in order to stay undetected ? Whats the current ban duration in gta online, i know it was 3 bans for a permanent ban earlier but what about now ?

Thanks
    The GTA cheat is working fine and undetected.
    You can check the live status of a cheat here: https://www.systemcheats.net/forum/status.php
    If you need technical support, you can open a thread or join us on teamspeak, In the customer section of your cheat you can find settings of other users.
    Don't hesitate to ask if you have any more questions.

Thanks
    Some of the questions were still left unanswered, i'm not a teamspeak user so i'd prefer to chat in forums plz.

Quote Originally Posted by Kraze View Post
    does it have screenshot protection (if its needed in gta online), does it have that aim feature where you set which body part to aim at, also can the support staff help out later on about what are the best settings for the hack in order to stay undetected ? Whats the current ban duration in gta online, i know it was 3 bans for a permanent ban earlier but what about now ?
    I can't depend on other users' settings for the hack, they might get me too banned along with themselves.
    Last edited by Flyx; 11-24-2016 at 12:24 AM. Reason: Double Post

Thanks
    I can't remember the last time I saw a customer complain about being banned, But that doesn't mean you cant or wont get banned, but SystemCheats tries to avoid features that can cause a cheat to get detected, or quickly get you banned if possible, but there will always be a chance of getting banned when you use a cheat no matter what you do.