Thread: How dead by daylight anticheat works

Thanks

DBD How dead by daylight anticheat works

Hello,
    If The cheat is undetected when i start playing, is it possible that it update while im playing and get banned or it needs to restart The Game to update anticheat?

Thanks
    There's multiple reasons that could lead you towards a ban.

One of the most common would be getting reported by someone and manually banned by the developers of the game. Another would be a banwave like CS:GO where you're already flagged before (could be 2 weeks before or even longer) and afterwards everyone gets banned together.
    I'm not too updated with DBD at the moment but our cheat is currently detected and SystemFiles is still working on it.

Thanks
    Thanks for the reply.
    I saw that it is detected right now, i am waiting for it to be undetected to purchase it, but i wondered if that situation could happen, take playing, for example, 2 hours, and suddenly get detected, idk if i explain myself correctly

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Salsec View Post
    Thanks for the reply.
    I saw that it is detected right now, i am waiting for it to be undetected to purchase it, but i wondered if that situation could happen, take playing, for example, 2 hours, and suddenly get detected, idk if i explain myself correctly
    The thing with anti-cheats and detections, and EAC specially is it can randomly get detected anytime, part of being a cheater is accepting the risks when you inject, that you could be banned at any time for any reason. SystemFiles does everything he can, but sometimes detections still happen, its a game of cat and mouse.

Thanks
    EAC is a whole different beast.