Thread: Paladins Review

Thanks

Paladins Review

As i already said in the Shoutbox, for me System cheat is the best platform to cheat
    I didn't even bought the one day trial, after your videos i was sure of the purchase
    It's a really well made work, fully customizable configs
    Even for a legit one!
    10/10 really
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Reply With Quote (Selected Text) Reply With Quote (Selected Text)

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Swamttert For This Useful Post:

2bkzz (11-22-2016),Cheater22 (11-22-2016),Psychopath (11-22-2016),Scythe (11-22-2016),SystemFiles (11-22-2016)

Thanks
    Glad to hear you enjoy our cheats!
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Reply With Quote (Selected Text) Reply With Quote (Selected Text)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Swamttert View Post
    It's a really well made work, fully customizable configs
    Even for a legit one!
    Thanks for your review!
    It is an important part of our philosophy to produce/sell cheats, which have a very high quality. High quality has lots of meanings for us:
    1.) We make a cheat as safe as possible. We do everything, which is possible in oeder to keep our cheats undetected and to avoid that our customers get banned (being able to set legit settings is very important for safety, since players are getting banned manually in many games [which means a GM has to watch a suspect playing and decide if he is cheating or not]). The safety of a cheat is an issue, which has top priority for us!
    2.) We make it as easy as possible for our customers to customize the cheat. Therefore we have a clearly arranged menu, which can be comprehended easily and quickly by the customer.
    3.) We make it as easy as possible to install and run the cheat. If a user still struggles with a cheat, he can ask for assist on the forum or on teamspeak at any time.
    4.) We support our customers, whereever we can. It doesn't matter if someone asks for support on the forum or on teamspeak - we give the very best in order to evaluate and solve a problem quickly.
    5.) In case a cheat is taken down, we do NOT abuse the opportunity in order to take advantage of our customers (e.g. letting the subscription active although the cheat can not be used). As soon as a cheat is taken down, we freeze the subscription and the subscription time is automatically extended by every hour of a cheat's downtime.

Those 5 meanings of high quality is the basis of the brand "systemcheats"!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Cheater22 For This Useful Post:

Swamttert (11-22-2016)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheater22 View Post
    5.) In case a cheat is taken down, we do NOT abuse the opportunity in order to take advantage of our customers (e.g. letting the subscription active although the cheat can not be used). As soon as a cheat is taken down, we freeze the subscription and the subscription time is automatically extended by every hour of a cheat's downtime.

Those 5 meanings of high quality is the basis of the brand "systemcheats"!
    Not everyone do this.. I didn't even know about it. Your staff, in general, is better than others.
    I would ask something by the way!
    Is there a possibility to take a life-time sub?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Swamttert View Post
    Not everyone do this.. I didn't even know about it. Your staff, in general, is better than others.
    I would ask something by the way!
    Is there a possibility to take a life-time sub?
    Sorry about LIFE TIME SUB. But for single cheats you can buy 6 month and for Full Pack you can buy 1 year
    Regards
    serimarda

8. The Following User Says Thank You to SerimArda For This Useful Post:

Swamttert (11-22-2016)

Thanks
    Thanked 4,906 Times in 1,592 Posts
    Glad you like our cheats. Great review too!