Threaded View

Thanks

The best of the best

So I just joined SYSTEAMCHEATS like 5 hours ago or something, wasnt too sure if I wanted to buy the IW cheat since the game is new and I just got it.
    Ended up buying the cheat and it was the best idea I've had.

1- Super simple and described guide on how to install the loader
    2-Ingame overlay isnt lagging, really easy to set up, and alot of stuff that you can change (Color of esp, color the menu, show friendly,etc)
    3-Aimbot has alot of settings to make it look legit, smooth settings, etc
    4-ESP has alot of options like 3d to 2d esp, show only ennemies, show grenades, etc
    5-The cheat is super cheap compare to other website that I wont name that got me ban in bo3 after one game, saying the cheat was undetected, I didnt had to put 20$ but only 10.95$
    6-The support is great, I had a problem with the cheat, looked abit in the support section and ended up finding the problem and fixing it in 2 sec
    7-Not ban after couple of match (I got ban after one game in bo3 with another cheat seller)
    8-10/10 I will definitely look into more cheats from this web
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Reply With Quote (Selected Text) Reply With Quote (Selected Text)

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mystiepony For This Useful Post:

Cheater22 (11-20-2016),Psychopath (11-20-2016),Scythe (11-20-2016),SystemFiles (11-20-2016)