Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Regarding Modern Warfare Remastered.

Thanks

COD Remastered Regarding Modern Warfare Remastered.

Hey. Has there been any bans for this cheat yet? I heard on another forum that their is no Anti-Cheat for this game but on your MWR Cheat post it says Infinity-Ward Anti-Cheat, So is there actually an anti-cheat for this game? Thanks

Thanks
    There probably is an anti-cheat, but it is very weak (maybe because it is new) and our coder is able to handle and bypass it very well. No customer has reported any ban yet and for sure there has not been any ban cause of a cheat detection yet. This doesn't mean that our cheat is undetectable since they might improve their anti - cheat. However, security is our highest priority and we will do everything which is possible in order to keep our cheat safe and undetected.
    In order to avoid a ban you should not rage, since you might get banned manually by a GM (Game Master). .

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheater22 View Post
    There probably is an anti - cheat, but it is very weak (maybe because it is new) and our coder is able to handle & bypass it very well. No customer has reported any ban yet and for sure there has not been any ban cause of a cheat detection yet. This doesn't mean that our cheat is undetectable since they might improve their anti - cheat. However, security is our highest priority and we will do everything which is possible in order to keep our cheat safe and undetected.
    In order to avoid a ban you should not rage, since you might get banned manually by a GM (Game Master). .
    No problem, thanks for the reply. You guys should try make your cheats invisible to video, e.g when using Fraps or other recording programs the cheat does not appear, you would make a lot of new customers with that feature

Thanks
    just dont use esp

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by prochet View Post
    No problem, thanks for the reply. You guys should try make your cheats invisible to video, e.g when using Fraps or other recording programs the cheat does not appear, you would make a lot of new customers with that feature
    I doubt this is possible since our cheat is internal.
    Making a cheat invisible for recording, streaming etc.. would afford to use an external cheat, which is totally different than an internal cheat. For now the only way how to stream or make a video, without showing the cheat, is either to switch off all visuals or to use the 2 D radar and cover it with a logo.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyleyonkers View Post
    just dont use esp
    All i want the cheat for is ESP not aimbot?? also does it work with the steam version ?

Thanks
    You can use ESP only if you want, our cheat menu has customized options for that. And yes, it does work with the Steam version.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Flunky View Post
    You can use ESP only if you want, our cheat menu has customized options for that. And yes, it does work with the Steam version.
    ok can we make it stand alone? I don't want to dump 20$ on a package for one cheat?
    i posted this already in pre sales as well
    https://www.systemcheats.net/forum/f...nt-Information

Thanks
    No, we don't provide packages that contains only a certain features. You'll have access to all the features once you have the subscription.
    Cheats that only support ESP will cost lesser than the ones with Aimbot.

Thanks
    I found the one I want but clicked the wrong link,, awaiting a switch.. to many darn cod titles to pick from
    you can close this topic..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast