Hybrid View

Thanks

Does anyone know of any place that offers cheats for consoles?

I mean there must be some place (i´ve been searching and found nothing), even if that means buying a new flashed version of the consoles, i´m talking about ps4 or XBO and cheating on multiplayer games having the same features as on the PC, wallhacks, smothaim etc, that sort of things, anyone?
    Also don´t understand why people cheat if they are afraid of getting banned, lol, cheating is an expensive hobby everyone be aware of that
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Reply With Quote (Selected Text) Reply With Quote (Selected Text)

2. ADMIN_NOTICE_PLACEHOLDER

Thanks
    I Have Ps4 too and Xbox one and there is no way to cheat on new consoles .This 2 consoles are not Jailbreakable and you cant instal cheat only on xbox 360 and ps3
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Reply With Quote (Selected Text) Reply With Quote (Selected Text)

Thanks
    Besides JBing there isn't much you can do. It is not worth it to get console banned.

Thanks
    Thank you guys for the replies
    Also don´t understand why people cheat if they are afraid of getting banned, lol, cheating is an expensive hobby everyone be aware of that

Thanks
    You will most likely get banned much quicker on consoles especially if the game you are using hacks on has recent gameplay. I wouldn't advise to do it. Anyways PC is better wtf bro!!
    C program run. C program crash. C programmer quit.