Thread: I paid for 1 month subscription but having received an email with instructions?

Thanks

I paid for 1 month subscription but having received an email with instructions?

Hi ,

I ordered a 10 dollar 1 month subscription for Skill SF2 hack and received no email confirmation. I used paypal as the method of payment. Do i have to wait a few days to receive it ?

Thanks
    No, it's usually instant else it could take up to 4-5hours after purchase.

If you still haven't receive the subscription, you should check on your payment and make sure you've confirmed it. Once you've checked and confirmed, you can always PM Psychopath on forums and he'll assist you further from there.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by hongmindu View Post
    Hi ,

I ordered a 10 dollar 1 month subscription for Skill SF2 hack and received no email confirmation. I used paypal as the method of payment. Do i have to wait a few days to receive it ?
    What source of money did you link to your Paypal account? Did you link a credit card, bank account, e - check...?

Thanks
    Thanked 4,682 Times in 2,045 Posts
    PM me with the PayPal email or Transaction ID and I will take a look at it.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Psychopath View Post
    PM me with the PayPal email or Transaction ID and I will take a look at it.
    I went ahead and sent you an private message and I think the payment was sent in the form of an eCheck bank payment, is what it says on my receipt.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by hongmindu View Post
    I went ahead and sent you an private message and I think the payment was sent in the form of an eCheck bank payment, is what it says on my receipt.
    If you used e - check, it can take a while until your order is being processed (sometimes it can take up to 7 days).

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheater22 View Post
    If you used e - check, it can take a while until your order is being processed (sometimes it can take up to 7 days).
    for future orders, what method of payment is recommended for instant access to cheats ?

Thanks
    I personally do online payments with PayPal, if possible. I linked a credit card to my Paypal account. So I got access to this cheat here nearly instantly (maximum 1 minute).
    When I buy something on steam - with the same method - I also get the product nearly instantly. So I think it is a really good way for fast payments.