Threaded View

Thanks

A Sincere and Honest Review

Hello all aspiring tricksters, (inside joke)

My name is Scaryspikes and I have been a member here at SystemCheats for nearly one and a half years. I'm not sure where to start, there is definitely a lot of things to say about this place, the product, the people, and the community.

So I will start with this place. SystemCheats was something completely new to me. I have heard about "cheats" before and always thought they were scams. So, naturally I stayed far away. The first thing I noticed almost immediately however, is that there was a trial available for one day - for about $2-3. I thought, there's no way it can be a scam if they are offering a trial; obviously they are eager to show people what they have. Still, I was very cautious. When I signed up, it took me a little time to really get dialed in and learn how to use the software properly. That was more so because of my own impatience; later, I noticed that there were actually many threads and articles right in the forum that helps you to set up the software and even a place for users to share settings (your own personal settings for the software that work best for you). Very soon I realized how awesome SystemCheats was.

That brings me to the product. The software is well written, and even if you're not a coder, you can tell. The GUI is clean, organized, and yet highly detailed with many features you will never find on other sites. I have to admit, I did sign up and use several other services so that I could really compare in detail. I am confident in saying that there was no other service that had a better software, or launcher than SystemCheats, and that I don't believe there ever will be. Much like their in-game software, the launcher is clean and minimalist in design and yet extremely functional and easy to use. It takes a few minutes to set up, and then you're good to go. I have never once been banned in any game in which I didn't want to be banned (for example, I joined some of the other users on the forum in raging very hard when Metro Conflict came out, and we all laughed when each of us got banned for making it super obvious we were at an advantage ). Playing conservatively with the software has never yielded a ban for me. Not even in games that feature FairFight or PunkBuster. It's really remarkable. Many games have an extensive set of features including things like no recoil, no spread, no shake, being able to disable visibility check to take advantage of poor level design (like in S.K.I.L.L.) and many more. The best part is, as I mentioned earlier, you can save all of your settings in multiple save files which allow you to not only share your settings with fellow community members, but also have the perfect setup in a matter of one click.

On to the people... This part is really special. Because everyone here is amazing. We have a great community of really awesome people. And, we are supported by an incredibly talented team that really strive to take care of us as customers, and also manage to constantly update and improve their product and the website. I have yet to have ever had a bad experience with anyone here, staff or not. There's almost always someone in the TeamSpeak to help you if you need it. And, if you can't find someone there, you will get an answer usually within minutes on the forum.

All in all, this makes for one hell of a community. Everything works really well here and it has for a long time. Some people might think that some of the rules around here are a bit strict, as did I when I first arrived. What you learn to understand later is that the rules are in place to make sure everyone is enjoying themselves, staying safe while cheating, and also respecting and being respected by all in the community. The kind of attention to detail prevalent in this community to maintaining a toxic-free environment is second to none.

So if you are looking for (at best) some of the most awesome cheats you can find online (or at worst, but still really good) a fantastic community of like-minded gamers, welcome to SystemCheats
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Reply With Quote (Selected Text) Reply With Quote (Selected Text)

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Sierraone For This Useful Post:

Cheater22 (11-13-2016),Death (11-12-2016),nguni1 (11-12-2016),Scythe (11-12-2016),SystemFiles (11-13-2016)