Thanks

Paladins: Champions of the Realm and COD MW3 Reviews

Hi everyone
    SystemCheats, like they say: Shut up and take my money!!!

COD MW3
    SystemCheats linked me to G2A where I got to buy COD MW3 to try out the cheat on this website, and I must say I´m having a blast, ranking up fast, and most of all HAVING TONS OF FUN on every match, got to level 50 in 8 days, and I only a couple hours a day. The cheat makes a 4 year old FPS brand new because the player base is very much active and even if you find skilled, veteran players, with the the cheat provided by SystemCheats I can go toe-to-toe, no fear, and be part of the top players on every match. The features are pretty much generic to most Systembots, which is great because it´s very well updated for an old game, but the auto-knife option nails it for me, I love it how I can just run around and get to an opponent round the corner to gut him on a split-second, most don´t see me coming. 10/10.
    The great thing about the COD MW3 cheat is that it was one of my best deals, for as little as USD 20 i got to buy a game, AND a cheat AND I´m ranking up so fast in so little time I´m still catching up in my mind. Next stop: BO2, then B03 :biggrin:

Paladins:
    The cheat is very well-made, I am enjoying the heck out of every character with this cheat, no restrictions, so you can get to become good with whomever your heart desires.

Thank you SystemCheats for giving this former "console peasant" (I was on console until a year ago) the indescribable joy of playing the one of the most competitive game types out there (FPS) on par with even the most skilled, veteran players out there. The sheer fact that a noob" can´t stand a second without dying on MP is what put new players off in most FPS, I should know, I was one of them, but your cheats even the odds for many many "noobs", and for that I commend you.

Special shout out to PSYCHOPATH for a in-depth tutorial of Systembots´ features for a more legit-looking play, awesome customer service, two thumbs up! !!
    It has been my lifelong dream to be able to play FPS but my aim and awareness always sucked, but thanks to your cheats, I´m also training my skills and becoming better everyday. Let it be known I´m NOT a duche hacker, I help people, I play (kinda) legit, not interested in being the best, just having fun.
    :kuger::kuger::kuger::kuger::biggrin::biggrin::big grin:
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Reply With Quote (Selected Text) Reply With Quote (Selected Text)

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to nguni1 For This Useful Post:

2bkzz (11-08-2016),Cheater22 (11-08-2016),Psychopath (11-09-2016),Scythe (11-08-2016),SystemFiles (11-08-2016)

Thanks
    Thanked 4,906 Times in 1,592 Posts
    Thank you for your great review. I am very happy to hear that you are enjoying it so much.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Reply With Quote (Selected Text) Reply With Quote (Selected Text)

Thanks
    Gracias amigo for the review. We appreciate your kinds words, and we're glad that you're one of the satisfied customers