Thread: COD:IW Ragebot question

Thanks

Infinite Warfare COD:IW Ragebot question

Hi,

I am interested in purchasing the full-package to gain access to IW cheat as well as COD4 when it is available. I have a few questions first.

The last game by Infinity Ward had their own anti-cheat, which detected ragebots and only two sites managed to bypass that and allowed you to rage without consequences. I would like to know if SystemFiles has bypassed the IW AC, and allows you to rage cheat and not get banned? Basically, I'd like to play exactly like how Psychopath's video is. Headshots, 360 degree angle and autofire. If bodyshots is required I'm fine with that.
    I have another site that claims to be bypassing it now, however I'd like to get this cheat tonight as I'm not patient enough to wait for their bypass. If SC allows you to rage cheat on COD:IW I will be looking forward to purchasing this.

I'm not interested if I have to legit cheat, I will be strongly convinced though if I'm able to buy the cheat and full rage without worry of the anti-cheat.

Thanks guys
    Last edited by estrogen; 11-07-2016 at 06:41 AM.

Thanks
    I personally don't know anything about the Anti-Cheat, I do know I have been playing with the Aimbot for days with legit settings and haven't been called out a SINGLE TIME, until I used rage settings for a very short period to see if anyone would call me out, the aimbot has been tested to death, we find it safe to use in moderation, but if you rage you should obviously expect to get banned at some point. There will always be a risk no matter what settings you use, we all accept that fact the second we load the cheat, and start the game.

If you play legit, you have a much higher chance of playing longer, how long? To early to say. I personally would prefer not to get banned if I can help it

Have any more questions don't hesitate to ask, even if we don't always reply right away.

Thanks
    Thanks for the fast reply Zelorin.

I just remember back in COD:Ghosts (same AC) the AC would ban you after literally one TDM round of raging (if your aimbot didn't bypass their AC). So, if I can last a few weeks at least I don't mind raging then. I just don't want to buy it and then get banned after 1 match

So, if I understand this correctly you did rage for 1 match (headshot/360/autofire ?) and didn't receive a ban?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by estrogen View Post
    Thanks for the fast reply Zelorin.

I just remember back in COD:Ghosts (same AC) the AC would ban you after literally one TDM round of raging (if your aimbot didn't bypass their AC). So, if I can last a few weeks at least I don't mind raging then. I just don't want to buy it and then get banned after 1 match
    In BO3 if i rage cheated, I would get banned after the first match during the free weekends. You just can't be obvious.

I have found its best to use the aimbot more as a AIM ASSIST rather then an actual aimbot, basically you turn the smooth aim way up, this way it doesn't hold the crosshair on the target, you look VERY natural, It just slightly helps keep you on the target without looking obvious.
    Last edited by Zelorin; 11-07-2016 at 06:56 AM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Zelorin View Post
    In BO3 if i rage cheated, I would get banned after the first match during the free weekends. You just can't be obvious.

I have found its best to use the aimbot more as a AIM ASSIST rather then an actual aimbot, basically you turn the smooth aim way up, this way it doesn't hold the crosshair on the target, you look VERY natural, It just slightly helps keep you on the target without looking obvious.
    Oh yeah I know BO3 is much more strict, but I just want to know if its the same for Infinite Warfare

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by estrogen View Post
    Oh yeah I know BO3 is much more strict, but I just want to know if its the same for Infinite Warfare
    I don't really know yet, Personally I am not about to rage cheat and find out, game is to expensive to keep buying right now.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Zelorin View Post
    I don't really know yet, Personally I am not about to rage cheat and find out, game is to expensive to keep buying right now.
    No worries. I appreciate the responses.

Would appreciate it if SystemFiles could confirm whether or not the 'anti-cheat' (not the Dev team) is able to detect ragebotting like they did in COD; Ghosts, and whether or not he has bypassed this. I don't think they manual ban here by the way, they never did in Ghost or Mw2/3 .. Infinity Ward don't care haha, but I'll be the first to rage test if SystemFiles can confirm whether or not their AC is still the same from Ghosts, and whether he has bypassed this aimbot detection.

Thanks
    Thanked 3,429 Times in 1,428 Posts
    We obviously noticed a lot of similarities. I made sure the aimbot is safe. To be even more sure we tested it for a few days. So it is definitely not the case as in Ghost (I know exactly what you mean). However, there is still is not a 100% guarantee. Especially if you are going to rage you can expect to get banned in any game nowadays.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to SystemFiles For This Useful Post:

Zelorin (11-08-2016)

Thanks
    Thanked 4,674 Times in 2,043 Posts
    Let me say this..
    Raging in any new COD game is pointless and absolutely useless nowadays.
    The amount of stats being monetized simply won't allow you. Your account will end up being banned manually, which honestly pointless.
    If your intention just to get in and rage until you'll get manually banned, sure you can do it with our cheat.
    But, my question to you is why would you rage?...
    I've been already talking with SystemFiles about some adrenaline junkies that like to just rage in the game, but we can't understand the point of it.
    I'm not sure if he will end up adding No Spread and Autowall to the normal version. We'll see by the time...
    I would love to have varieties to people like you who want to rage and just have fun i guess while it lasts, but we also have to think about the bigger majority of people which prefer to play sorta legit and closet for the long run.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Psychopath For This Useful Post:

Scythe (11-08-2016),Zelorin (11-08-2016)