Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: COD Remasted Cheat

Thanks

COD Remasted Cheat

Can you tell me when the COD remastered cheat will be available for COD package sub. I am tired of getting rekt by all the noob cheaters in the game.

Thanks
    There is no ETA for Modern Warfare Remastered. SystemFiles is mainly focusing on Infinite Warfare at the moment.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Flunky For This Useful Post:

darkzone (11-11-2016)

Thanks
    Player base is already low we might as well have at least esp soon before is dead, i havenīt played waiting for any feature, there are too many campers in this game.

Thanks
    Infinite warfare cheat isn't out for COD package.Can I ask when systemcheats are going to release it to the COD package? The COD package is only $10 less for 6 months. I don't understand why the wait, as I have paid in full for COD package.
    Last edited by maats; 11-07-2016 at 12:27 PM.

Thanks
    This cheat is currently only available for full package customers. It is one of the privileges for our full package customers to use new cheats before the cheats are available for other customers: https://gyazo.com/0e0bc4ea8f0ea4a5645f4f194b74a289
    Last edited by Cheater22; 11-07-2016 at 12:35 PM.

Thanks
    Is it possible to switch my sub to full package or do I have to order the full package and lose the 200 days I have remaining? The game has been out for 4 days now, how much longer are you going to make the COD package subs wait?

Thanks
    You can request a sub change here: https://www.systemcheats.net/forum/f...ription-Change

Thanks
    Unfortunately after reading another post on the subject, I cant pay the $10 difference and get full package sub. When are you releasing the infinite warfare cheat to the cod package?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by maats View Post
    Unfortunately after reading another post on the subject, I cant pay the $10 difference and get full package sub. When are you releasing the infinite warfare cheat to the cod package?
    We will be releasing the IW cheat to the "COD Package" soon.

Thanks
    Ok isnīt this a CoD rematered thread or should i start a new one, tha cheat for IW aimbot included runs great but please release something for MWR even if it is only visuals itīd be great but soon there will be no player base, on the other hand iīve seen every site is only offering to the users who have bought the package that includes all the cheats,thank god only people paying for that is cheating once is sold as a single sub i donīt want to imagine how unplayable is gonna get

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast