Page 24 of 25 FirstFirst ... 1422232425 LastLast

Thanks
    Cannot be purchased using Alipay. How do I pay with payply?
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Reply With Quote (Selected Text) Reply With Quote (Selected Text)

Thanks
    i didn't receive the form on my email yet
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Reply With Quote (Selected Text) Reply With Quote (Selected Text)

Thanks
    Waiting for activation - Digiseller order 168199291 - Thank you

Thanks
    I paid for 1 months BF1 please check my order.
    Last edited by ivanmitrev; 01-26-2023 at 09:22 PM.

Thanks
    Not sure if I need to do anything else.

But did the purchase for SoT 1Month

Just waiting for the next step.

Thank you

Thanks
    привет можно на 3 месяца продлить премиум сеичас 47 евро скидка paypal germania

Thanks
    no online

Thanks
    Purchased, waiting for shipment, order number: 192147032

Thanks
    Good evening I bought 1 month It's been 4 hours and I still haven't received access

- - - Updated - - -

Good evening I bought 1 month It's been 3 hours and I still haven't received access paypal , waiting for , order number to be sent :193797045

Thanks
    I don't know how a user can be a reseller. On November 10, I paid 32 USDT for access to WW3 for a month, WW3 was already offline at that time but he told me to wait for activation.

November 13 claimed that cheats for WW3 would be available in two days, which of course did not happen. On November 19, I asked for a refund and provided my wallet address. The reseller wrote that he would send the funds ($28) when he woke up, but he didn't. On November 28, he was surprised that I didn't get a refund and said he would send it again.

If you sent it earlier, send the transaction number instead of lying every day.