Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 15232425
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,737 Times in 3,269 Posts
    @Grande Sorry to hear that. I will message him right now about it.
    @banek192 please check it.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Reply With Quote (Selected Text) Reply With Quote (Selected Text)

Thanks
    I told you I didn't send because btc fee very high and asked you send me Ltc. Your replies is too long in our chat so I don't know how to contact you else.

I offer direct refund only because refunds thru digiseller itself will result more fees and not useful.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Reply With Quote (Selected Text) Reply With Quote (Selected Text)

Thanks
    Mate, you asked for BTC yourself even though I paid in USDT and you are not interested in my commissions. Now you are bothered by the BTC commission when I demanded a refund of the funds that you did not send the first time. Do you choose the form of return that suits you and should I bear the costs?

As for my answers - I work and earn money for a living and for my family. You have had the return address for a long time and you don't need my answers for that.

Thanks

package

Hello, please help. I bought premium package for 3 months from banek192 at 07:30 AM. and so far I have not received activation and have this message : dimas1k03, you do not have permission to access this page.

Thanks
    Thanked 7,737 Times in 3,269 Posts
    @Grande
    I have already contacted Banek to refund through the payment processor/gateway, regardless of the fees involved.
    However, I don't think it's appropriate to discuss this matter here since we have no control over it.

Nevertheless, if we can help expedite the process, we are willing to do so.
    Regarding WW3, it appears the game is on its last straw in a dying state, and spending time on it seems pointless.
    Please let me know if this will get resolved.

@dimas1k03, as I can see, you have been activated.

Thanks
    The funds were refunded today by the reseller. Thank you and best regards.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Grande For This Useful Post:

Psychopath (12-11-2023)

Thanks
    thanks banek

- - - Updated - - -
    @Psychopath i have purchased the finals cheese today but its been more than 4hours my account did'nt got activated yet , please have look onto it & activate my account soon

Thanks its now got activated thanks community
    Last edited by Shreya87; 12-15-2023 at 07:57 AM.