Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: payments

  1. #1
    DEVILPIERO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    poland
    Posts
    170
    Thanks
    75
    Thanked 38 Times in 25 Posts

    Post payments

    you know when it might resume payments with paysafecard?

  2. #2
    Cheater22's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    581
    Thanks
    251
    Thanked 150 Times in 112 Posts
    We can not tell you when payments with paysafecard will be available again.
    I would recommend you to read this post: https://www.systemcheats.net/forum/s...to-buy-via-PSC

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to Cheater22 For This Useful Post:

    DEVILPIERO (10-29-2016)

  4. #3
    s1lent's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    German
    Posts
    39
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 15 Times in 7 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheater22 View Post
    We can not tell you when payments with paysafecard will be available again.
    I would recommend you to read this post: https://www.systemcheats.net/forum/s...to-buy-via-PSC
    Im searching around and my eyes begin to bleed when i saw your Banner :/
    Im fixing your banner a little bit!



    Not a big deal!
    P.s. Sorry that i reopen that thread but all other where already closed!

  5. #4
    DEVILPIERO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    poland
    Posts
    170
    Thanks
    75
    Thanked 38 Times in 25 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by s1lent View Post
    Im searching around and my eyes begin to bleed when i saw your Banner :/
    Im fixing your banner a little bit!



    Not a big deal!
    P.s. Sorry that i reopen that thread but all other where already closed!
    I do not understand my signature banner is not right? or I can not have it? I'm violating some rule I did not understand tell me ???

  6. #5
    Cheater22's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    581
    Thanks
    251
    Thanked 150 Times in 112 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by DEVILPIERO View Post
    I do not understand my signature banner is not right? or I can not have it? I'm violating some rule I did not understand tell me ???
    Don't worry! You can choose the banner you like

  7. #6
    Zelorin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    The Internet
    Posts
    1,819
    Thanks
    592
    Thanked 402 Times in 310 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by DEVILPIERO View Post
    I do not understand my signature banner is not right? or I can not have it? I'm violating some rule I did not understand tell me ???
    S1lent simply likes making gfx and was hinting at here is a new signature if you wanted it.

  8. #7
    DEVILPIERO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    poland
    Posts
    170
    Thanks
    75
    Thanked 38 Times in 25 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Zelorin View Post
    S1lent simply likes making gfx and was hinting at here is a new signature if you wanted it.


    ah ok it is certain graphic editing ..... ah well I like, I take it right away like a flag, I realized otherwise sorry. I thought I was doing something wrong

    Quote Originally Posted by s1lent View Post
    Im searching around and my eyes begin to bleed when i saw your Banner :/
    Im fixing your banner a little bit!



    Not a big deal!
    P.s. Sorry that i reopen that thread but all other where already closed!
    Thanks for changing the image, I misinterpreted your mess, still excuse me ....
    Last edited by DEVILPIERO; 11-24-2016 at 05:12 PM.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •