Thread: About BO3 :D

Thanks

BO3 About BO3 :D

Hello guys, first nice to meet you all.
    Can you tell me if there was a detection for BO3 and when or it never had been detected?
    All features of BO3 cheats are working? Because someone told me that their anticheat was detecting aimbots.
    EDIT: Is paymentwall working for all cheats?

Cheers.
    Last edited by hahahalol; 10-27-2016 at 01:25 AM.

Thanks
    No cheat is undetectable, Its not always the cheat that gets you banned, its often your play style. If you rage in BO3 you are going to get banned very quickly now days. Its common now days for games to track your statistics and accuracy, and if they are above what they think is legit, you could get flagged as a cheater and later on banned. The cheat does not have a detection issue, but if you play to obvious, or enough players report you, there is a much higher chance of being banned. Its better to look as legit as possible.

Paymentwall yes, PaySafeCard no, we are still working to get that payment option restored.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Zelorin View Post
    No cheat is undetectable, Its not always the cheat that gets you banned, its often your play style. If you rage in BO3 you are going to get banned very quickly now days. Its common now days for games to track your statistics and accuracy, and if they are above what they think is legit, you could get flagged as a cheater and later on banned. The cheat does not have a detection issue, but if you play to obvious, or enough players report you, there is a much higher chance of being banned. Its better to look as legit as possible.

Paymentwall yes, PaySafeCard no, we are still working to get that payment option restored.
    Hello Zelorin, thanks for your answer.
    I would like to know if the cheat was caught in a banwave (like in other websites) or if many players got banned by aimbot (legit or rage).

Does paymentwall have a big delay like days to process payments here?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by hahahalol View Post
    Hello Zelorin, thanks for your answer.
    I would like to know if the cheat was caught in a banwave (like in other websites) or if many players got banned by aimbot (legit or rage).

Does paymentwall have a big delay like days to process payments here?
    I have personally never used Paymentwall, but I have seen customers who pay with some form of card normally have there payments processed rather quickly, in rare cases it can take 12-24 hours, but that is Paymentwalls fault.

I mean individual players get banned from time to time for looking to obvious, As for actual ban waves, we maybe have gotten hit by one at some point but nothing I can think of off the top of my head, SystemCheats is normally pretty good about avoiding ban waves, there is a reason we don't offer some of the rage features, they make it easier to get banned with the cheat. Even with something as simple as having an aimbot, you have to play smart and look legit to really avoid being hit with the ban hammer.

We don't censor the forums or hide bans, you can see for yourself if you become a customer. Biggest thing to worry about is the cheat breaks once in awhile after a big game update. SystemFiles normally updates the cheat rather quickly as long as he has time.

Thanks
    I have personally never used Paymentwall, but I have seen customers who pay with some form of card normally have there payments processed rather quickly, in rare cases it can take 12-24 hours, but that is Paymentwalls fault.

I mean individual players get banned from time to time for looking to obvious, As for actual ban waves, we maybe have gotten hit by one at some point but nothing I can think of off the top of my head, SystemCheats is normally pretty good about avoiding ban waves, there is a reason we don't offer some of the rage features, they make it easier to get banned with the cheat. Even with something as simple as having an aimbot, you have to play smart and look legit to really avoid being hit with the ban hammer.

We don't censor the forums or hide bans, you can see for yourself if you become a customer. Biggest thing to worry about is the cheat breaks once in awhile after a big game update. SystemFiles normally updates the cheat rather quickly as long as he has time.
    Ok, thanks for your answer. Nice to see that you can avoid banwaves.
    To be honest to you just need esp in any of CoD. The game is so easy that you don't need aimbot. So just do not aim on the walls.
    Again, thanks for your answer and your time. Soon I'll be a costumer.

Cheers.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to hahahalol For This Useful Post:

Zelorin (10-27-2016)

Thanks
    Ok, thanks for your answer. Nice to see that you can avoid banwaves.
    To be honest to you just need esp in any of CoD. The game is so easy that you don't need aimbot. So just do not aim on the walls.
    Again, thanks for your answer and your time. Soon I'll be a costumer.

Cheers.
    Glad I could help! Don't be afraid to ask most questions if you have them. Always here to help

Thanks
    Glad I could help! Don't be afraid to ask most questions if you have them. Always here to help
    One more question if I can:
    Do you know if the coder use kernel to bypass anticheat?

Thanks
    One more question if I can:
    Do you know if the coder use kernel to bypass anticheat?
    SystemCheats uses a kernel bypass yes. You will NOT need to patch your windows though.