Thread: Dead by daylight

Thanks

DBD Dead by daylight

I used The one Day Trial for Day bu daylight Last weekend to test it, and i was thinking about buying it, but now, i cant play The Game as a survivor, everytime i enter a lobby, i get disconnected with a message like, "cheater detected", is it for using the cheat? May have modified a file to run and now i detect?
    Thanks

Thanks
    You get this message although you don't use any cheat? This could mean that there is a game update which causes problems, which are not cheat related.

However, our Dead by Daylight cheat is currently down, because several users reported similar problems (with using the cheat). Our coder is looking at the issue and will evaluate the problem. If there are cheat related problems the cheat will be fixed.

As soon as we know more we will let you know.
    Last edited by Cheater22; 10-20-2016 at 09:36 AM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheater22 View Post
    You get this message although you don't use any cheat? This could mean that there is a game update which causes problems, which are not cheat related.

However, our Dead by Daylight cheat is currently down, because several users reported similar problems (with using the cheat). Our coder is looking at the issue and will evaluate the problem. If there are cheat related problems the cheat will be fixed.

As soon as we know more we will let you know.
    I used The cheat sunday or monday, and it works fine. Then i stopped using it because i purchase The one Day Trial, i played tuesday ok, but now i cant. I dont know if something change in reg and detect me, idk, but im not using it a get that message, but only playing as survivor, not as killer

Thanks
    10 hour ago the cheat works fine for me.Can i use previous version of the cheat?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Salsec View Post
    I used The cheat sunday or monday, and it works fine. Then i stopped using it because i purchase The one Day Trial, i played tuesday ok, but now i cant. I dont know if something change in reg and detect me, idk, but im not using it a get that message, but only playing as survivor, not as killer
    It rather looks as there were issues with a game update than any kind of detection issues. Nobody got a banned steam account yet

Quote Originally Posted by sofal12 View Post
    10 hour ago the cheat works fine for me.Can i use previous version of the cheat?
    Cause of the current problems the cheat is taken down until we know exactly what is wrong. Right now the cheat is down, your subscription is frozen, which means you don't loose subscription time.
    Last edited by Scythe; 10-20-2016 at 06:08 PM.

Thanks
    Problem seems not to be for the cheat. Ive been reading forums and there are lots of People with This problem, and People with the cheat and no problem so... Is cheat going to be working today? I only can play as killer, and id like to use it.
    Other question, is there any Chance you use it one Day and left something in the registry so u can get banned later although no longer use?
    Thanks
    Last edited by Salsec; 10-21-2016 at 07:35 AM.

Thanks
    Is cheat going to be working today?
    We can not give you any ETA (Estemated Time of Arrivel). The only thing we can tell you for sure, is the fact that our coder is working hard on the cheat (and we are investigating the whole issue).

Other question, is there any Chance you use it one Day and left something in the registry so u can get banned later although no longer use?
    The most important thing is to follow our instructions regarding the cheat.
    Here are the basic steps which are absolutely important:
    1.) Run Steam as administrator.
    2.) Run our Loader as administrator.
    3.) Load Dead by Daylight.
    4.) Wait for it to say: Searching for DeadByDaylight-Win64-Shipping.exe... and then Hiding window...
    5.) After the loader closed itself, start Dead by Daylight.
    Sticking to those steps are the most important thing to avoid a ban.
    Last edited by Cheater22; 10-21-2016 at 03:05 PM.

Thanks
    From Dead by daylight Devs

Firstly sorry for the issue you are experiencing. We the developer did not ban you. EAC is responsible for that, please direct your email to them [email protected]' . As for refunds please speak with Valve they handled that.

There are no bans on my account though. I though you'd all like to know that DBD says they didn't ban anyone and it is in fact EAC.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk