Thanks

CS:GO , BF4 , BO3, COD Ghosts, BO2

Okay First off I would like to say this is the best cheat site out there and the cheats are amazing. The only site that haven't got me banned yet and the support is amazing.

BF4
    Not much to be said as ESP only but 10/10 Had alot of fun with this cheat 1 month no ban

CS:GO
    Has ESP only but damn its a really good cheat. You dont have to worry about VAC but Overwatch, play safe and legit make sure not to look at people through walls at people and not hit amazing shots all the time, Check all round you a lot (looks more legit) 10/10!

COD Ghosts and BO2
    Really loved these cheats as well the ESP on this site is just simply amazing 10/10!

BO3
    There is no words to describe this cheat... Simply amazing the Aimbot is just great I would recommend a smooth aim of 14 and an angle of 5 and hard lock off to look more legit, ESP same as all the others amazing works well 10/10!

Would like to add. This is the best cheat site out there, trust me ive used a lot of others and still come back to this and ive had BO3 for 1 month Twice and CS:GO for 1 month twice. You guys never fail to impress me. Thanks for the awesome cheats !!
    Last edited by mrhogman; 10-17-2016 at 06:07 PM.
    Hazards
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Reply With Quote (Selected Text) Reply With Quote (Selected Text)

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to mrhogman For This Useful Post:

Flunky (10-17-2016),Psychopath (10-17-2016),Scythe (10-17-2016),SystemFiles (10-18-2016),ToxicModZ (10-21-2016)

Thanks
    Thanks for the review buddy.
    Glad you like our community and thanks for being a part of it.
    Hope to see you here as a customer for a long time.
    Happy cheating.

Regards,
    Scythe.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Reply With Quote (Selected Text) Reply With Quote (Selected Text)

Thanks
    Thanked 4,906 Times in 1,592 Posts
    Glad you like our cheats. Enjoy the rest of your subscription!