Thanks

BLR Cheat Review

Hi
    I recently acquired the cheat for BLR, I was a bit skeptical about being busted because of PB, but it really is undetected, and the options for the systembot really are plenty and clever, making me look as legit as it gets.

Up until now not a single person has even called me a cheater, because with my current setup (that I got from System Cheats too) even I canīt feel like Iīm cheating.
    This gives me faith in more cheats for games that uses Fairfight and other advanced AC. I can assure you in first hand: if I ever get banned, it wonīt be because of the cheat itself, but because of my playstyle and obvious abuse of some of the features, which I donīt do, I choose to play legit, and the Systembot customization really lets me do it with a broad spectrum of options too. Heck, If I want to, I can actually play with a controller (Xbox) with the cheats on and STILL be under the radar. Thatīs how good it is!

Thank you System Cheat for a great tool to let me enjoy Online FPS along with top players, I die as much as I kill, and thatīs all I ever wanted for a cheat to do.

System Cheats Rocks:kuger::kuger::kuger:!!!
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Reply With Quote (Selected Text) Reply With Quote (Selected Text)

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to nguni1 For This Useful Post:

L33T (10-13-2016),Psychopath (10-13-2016),Scythe (10-13-2016),SerimArda (10-13-2016),SystemFiles (10-13-2016)

Thanks
    Thank you for the review, we appreciate it!
    Glad you're enjoying playing with cheats!
    Regards
    serimarda
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Reply With Quote (Selected Text) Reply With Quote (Selected Text)

Thanks
    Thank you for your kind words buddy. Glad you have found satisfaction at SystemCheats!
    Wish you happy cheating

Regards,
    Scythe.

Thanks
    Thanked 4,906 Times in 1,592 Posts
    Thank you for your review. We appreciate the kind words!