Thread: Paysafecard

Thanks

Exclamation Paysafecard

Hey Guys
    I bought the CsGo Cheat many times, stopped for 2 months and today I bought myself a Paysafecard but i cant purchase anymore with it, thats my only Opportunity so what can I do?
    Btw I`m from Germany.

))

Thanks
    Well this doesn't work any more. You need to pay with Paypal or bitcoins. (i guess Paypal is much more easier).
    I think you Paysafe card is from your point of view the only option to pay, because you have neither a bank account nor a credit/debit card. However, it is not so difficult to get a Prepaid Devit/credit card. You buy this card and put money on it. Than you can add this card to your Paypal account. Here is a link which explains you everything in detail: https://www.systemcheats.net/forum/s...ay-with-PayPal

The fact that you live in Germany makes everything much more easy. Some banks give you a prepaid debit/credit card when you are 14 years old (in some cases when you are only 12).
    Here is a link which gives you further information:
    https://www.taschengeldkonto.org/pre...editkarte.html
    In case you are already 18 or have a friend who is 18 you can just go in any store which provides those cards, and buy one of it. Just keep following fact in mind: You always need to have your ID with you, becasuse the card will be registered on your name.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Cheater22 For This Useful Post:

poppy7590 (10-12-2016)

Thanks
    Ye Thx i got that Debit Card but didnt know about, cheats are already bought

Thanks
    Customer successfully purchased the cheat. Have fun