Thanks

Nether and Soldier Front 2 Reviews

Nether: This hack is very good it has its flaws but overall I would spend money for this hack. In fact the reason I purchase SystemCheats client is mainly to hack in Nether. The Aimbot is off by quite a lot with some guns like the Cru and seems to be off with a few other. This may be from OE and I am simply tuning the ingame menu incorrectly but I am fairly sure I have it down nicely. The ESP and Bonescan are spot on you cant get better with that. If you are a good shot with the Cru the boxing will give you instant kills evertime no need for Aimbot. One other flaw I would add is the No Recoil No Spread. I have heard that these are now server sided meaning it isnt impossible to hack these only a federal offense and nobody wants to deal with that **** so do not purchase this for those 2 options (They do work for the Smith & Risley but no other gun to my knowledge). Other than those minor flaws the hack is great and very helpful, the mini-map is golden and the forum support is the best I have come across. Most other hacking sites will takes days even weeks to get back and as large as SystemCheats is I must say you guys do a good job with it. And if any SystemCheats staff are still reading I know I have given you guys **** in the past as being a douchebag critic but in the end I am very impressed and glad to see such a well rounded community and staff you guys have put together.

Soldier Front 2: DO NOT GO ANYWHERE ELSE FOR THIS HACK!!! This hack is flawless there is nothing about it that you can complain about if you do please go slit your wrists. This hack works 10 times out of 10 and I am warning you I get 3 accounts banned because of how ****ing fun this hack was! With a sniper rifle tune the Aimbot, and Autofire to Target head and its just GG WP all day long! I cannot say anything bad about this hack other than the fact that its not free!
    Last edited by LegitxRage; 05-24-2014 at 03:36 PM.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to LegitxRage For This Useful Post:

CHOOB1337 (05-24-2014),iCrusade (05-24-2014),Psychopath (05-24-2014),SystemFiles (05-24-2014)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,737 Times in 3,269 Posts
    Thanks for the review, Appreciate it!

Thanks
    Thanked 4,906 Times in 1,592 Posts
    Thank you for the awesome review. We really appreciate it.

Thanks
    Thank you for the kind words ,
    reviews are always helpfull

Thanks
    Well thank you for the feedback. I have responded to your private message. It looks like you're contradicting what you said in the private message and what you are saying here.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunatic View Post
    Well thank you for the feedback. I have responded to your private message. It looks like you're contradicting what you said in the private message and what you are saying here.
    Yeah there was a large span of time between the 2 so a lot of the issues I was having I messed around with and solved a few but the aimbot is still a little off for me, other than that it seems great.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by LegitxRage View Post
    Yeah there was a large span of time between the 2 so a lot of the issues I was having I messed around with and solved a few but the aimbot is still a little off for me, other than that it seems great.
    Glad to hear that.