Thread: call of duty ghosts!

Thanks

CODGHOSTS call of duty ghosts!

Hi, I'm interested in the call of duty ghosts hack, i just want to know how risky it is to cheat because i don't want to get any type of ban on cod ghost and my steam profile and how safe is the cheat on cod ghost.

I had purchase the modern warfare 3 a long time ago and it was good as gold i didn't even get any type of ban at all and i was going crazy with the aim bot and getting a lot of people angry same with the game dirty bomb never got banned.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by iRhinoRyan View Post
    Hi, I'm interested in the call of duty ghosts hack, i just want to know how risky it is to cheat because i don't want to get any type of ban on cod ghost and my steam profile and how safe is the cheat on cod ghost.

I had purchase the modern warfare 3 a long time ago and it was good as gold i didn't even get any type of ban at all and i was going crazy with the aim bot and getting a lot of people angry same with the game dirty bomb never got banned.
    There is always a risk of getting banned in every game, in games like COD its all about player reports. If you want to last a long time its best to look legit while cheating.

Thanks
    if i play cod ghost with your cheats is it as risky as playing mw3 with your cheats or does cod ghost have a better banning system then mw3 because its more newer than mw3 and mw3 is older and might not have the best banning system?

Thanks
    I'm pretty sure there's no difference, the cheat is undetected so most of the times people get banned due to reports. Don't get me wrong still, our cheat can still get detected which can cause ban as well and require an update from our side.

Like Zelorin said, if you want to last a long time in any games while using cheats, you'll have to look legit.

Thanks
    Thanked 4,164 Times in 1,575 Posts
    Our COD Ghost cheat does not have an aimbot. I do not think it is that easy to get banned from this game. However, we always advise our users not to abuse the cheat.