Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Crossfire NA One day trial is my way to package purchase

Thanks

Talking Crossfire NA One day trial is my way to package purchase

Hello
    That's my first post , I don't know if that is the place of that post but I will give a try ^^
    I wanna purchase crossfire NA cheat for one day just to try it , if It works fine I will give a month usage D
    But I want to know if it worked on Windows XP , & if I can download it more times per day ! Or just on time per hour or what ! & can I run it on my PC & my laptop if both working via same IP to let my both Crossfire accounts try cheat in all modes and all features or that working on one crossfire account or one pc or one ip ? Because my Pc restart more times per day cause of electric problem :/
    So I'm happy to find this service & hope to try it and like it , am sure I will do ❤

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Developer For This Useful Post:

SystemFiles (09-19-2016)

Thanks
    https://www.systemcheats.net/forum/s...ck-Information

Yes the cheat is compatible with Windows XP. You can use the cheat for a whole day using the One Day Trial which you can buy from here https://www.systemcheats.net/forum/payments.php

It will work under the same IP but the cheat can only be used on 1 computer, if you try to use the cheat on another computer you'll have to request an HWID reset.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Flunky For This Useful Post:

Developer (09-19-2016)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Flunky631 View Post
    https://www.systemcheats.net/forum/s...ck-Information

Yes the cheat is compatible with Windows XP. You can use the cheat for a whole day using the One Day Trial which you can buy from here https://www.systemcheats.net/forum/payments.php

It will work under the same IP but the cheat can only be used on 1 computer, if you try to use the cheat on another computer you'll have to request an HWID reset.

Mmmm
    So I can't use it for both PC & Laptop in same time & on 2 Crossfire accounts !
    Brother * why this post that you attached its link since 2013
    Thanks for your reply , I know that 2$ isn't too expensive but in my country it is :'(

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Developer View Post
    Mmmm
    So I can't use it for both PC & Laptop in same time & on 2 Crossfire accounts !
    Brother * why this post that you attached its link since 2013
    Thanks for your reply , I know that 2$ isn't too expensive but in my country it is :'(
    Because that's when the cheat was released and all the information currently on the cheat is there. If you want to play on your PC and your laptop you'd have to create another SystemCheats accounts and buy the cheat there again. For example the account you're using right now you can use that for your PC and the other account you can use on your laptop.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Flunky For This Useful Post:

Developer (09-19-2016)

Thanks
    Because that's when the cheat was released and all the information currently on the cheat is there. If you want to play on your PC and your laptop you'd have to create another SystemCheats accounts and buy the cheat there again. For example the account you're using right now you can use that for your PC and the other account you can use on your laptop.
    Ok i got it thanks .
    But ( Note : If I use deepfreeze, after restart if I downloaded the cheat again, what will happen ? On same pc I logged in before but while using deepfreeze �� )

Thanks
    I believe it should still work. As long as you do not try to change PCs you're all set.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Flunky For This Useful Post:

Developer (09-19-2016)

Thanks
    I believe it should still work. As long as you do not try to change PCs you're all set.
    I'm realy a new user , want to use systemcheats in peace ✌
    Won't do illegal things away from terms & privacy policy ��
    But I just ask to use it one day with all features & don't waste my time on this day D
    So are you sure about deepfreeze?
    Last question,what will happen if I tried to download it on another pc on same IP of network ! Did it disband my Usage on my official/Main logged in PC ?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Developer View Post
    I'm realy a new user , want to use systemcheats in peace ✌
    Won't do illegal things away from terms & privacy policy ��
    But I just ask to use it one day with all features & don't waste my time on this day D
    So are you sure about deepfreeze?
    Last question,what will happen if I tried to download it on another pc on same IP of network ! Did it disband my Usage on my official/Main logged in PC ?
    If you try to download it on another PC you'll have to request an HWID reset. But please note you are NOT allowed to go back and forth between PCs. This is to prevent abuse of the cheat and account sharing.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Flunky For This Useful Post:

Developer (09-19-2016),SystemFiles (09-19-2016)

Thanks
    If you try to download it on another PC you'll have to request an HWID reset. But please note you are NOT allowed to go back and forth between PCs. This is to prevent abuse of the cheat and account sharing.
    So I won't try
    Thanks alot
    Where can I find the way to install the cheat ? After I purchase it how can I know ��. How it work , how to open away from detected !
    & on this pc what I logged in I can close game every one hour & logging with another account of crossfire & play with cheat in terms of usage ?
    Last edited by Developer; 09-19-2016 at 02:00 AM.

Thanks
    After you purchase the cheat, there should be a red tab that says "Download Loader" above like this http://imgur.com/a/lndJw. All the information you are asking for will be on there. Yes, you can play on 2 different game accounts for the game but not 2 different computers.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast